Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
As part of a new organization focused on basic product education for employees, this role will work with a team of instructional designers (ID) to design and develop Workday Finance training content, in support of internal training needs across the enterprise. As the subject matter expert, you will use your in-depth knowledge to guide and develop Financials product training content, identify and design training on cross-functional touchpoints to other Workday product areas, and support the execution of our domain training strategy.
If you have hands on experience with Workday Financials implementations, in-depth knowledge of various integration technologies, a consultative approach to working with others, and a history of successful integration deployments, a role as a FIN Product Specialist may be a great match.
* Be the team expert in financial concepts, Workday Financials, and enterprise financials solutions
* Support instructional designers in designing and developing Financials product training material
* Be accountable for the accuracy of training content and maintaining product training materials with each update
* Design and develop a framework for touch-points training
* Help define, develop and source content for financials domain training
* Share Workday FIN product knowledge and implementation experience to support other internal training teams on training development activities
* Conduct working sessions with other teams to gather, understand, and analyze training requirements
* 3+ years implementing Workday Financial and other ERP solutions (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, NetSuite, Lawson, etc.) as either a consultant or customer. Workday HCM experience a bonus.
* Proficiency in multiple Workday Finance functional areas (such as: Financial Accounting, Assets, Procurement, Inventory, Supplier Accounts, Customer Accounts, Banking and Settlement, Expenses, Grants, Endowments, Projects)
* Functional expertise in at least one of the following areas General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Procurement, Asset Management, Projects, Expense Management, Financial Reporting, or Budgeting
* Bachelor degree or relevant experience required
* Passion for training
* Demonstrated project management experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
* Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
* Proficient with all Google Enterprise tools (Document, Spreadsheet, Forms, Presentation…)
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Click "apply now" to get in touch with our recruiters today!
Workday is a company providing enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources.