Do you have knowledge and experience in government loan accounting systems such as loan accounting system modernization efforts and mainframe system/data migration for The Small Business Administration?
Do you have experience in developing a procurement strategy for services to design, develop or procure, integrate and implement the web-based multi-tier applications that will support Loan/Loan Guaranty lifecycle?
Are you PMP certified with a minimum seven (7) years of experience in initiating, planning, managing, monitoring & controlling and closing the design, development, integration, and implementation of accounting and/or financial systems preferably systems supporting Loan lifecycle?
If you said yes to these questions, we have an exciting opportunity for you! We are seeking a Financial Systems Project Manager for our government client in Washington, DC who will develop the small business administration's financial system's development and growth.
What you will be doing:
* Develop and recommend procedural and policy changes and enhancements to the loan accounting systems management.
* Conduct policy, program, portfolio, and systems analysis on guaranty loan programs and direct loan programs.
* Coordinate to administer and oversee the loan systems to ensure timely and accurate information is provided to all stakeholders and end-users, including commercial participating lenders and servicing centers/district offices.
* Perform project management duties for incremental migration of user interfaces which included developing requirements, test plans, user training.
* Monitor and control the loan modernization project that includes but not limited to: scope verification and change control, schedule control, cost control, quality assurance and quality control, performance reporting, manage stakeholders, information distribution, and risk monitoring/control.
* Manage and maintain budget estimates to support Congressional Reporting and OMB 300.
* Provide support to develop the procurement strategy to procure services to design, develop or procure, integrate and implement the web-based multi-tier applications that will support Loan/Loan Guaranty lifecycle.
* Perform feasibility studies, technical research, alternative studies, and other studies.
* Provide support to in reply to IG/OMB/SBA audits on system migration and modernization efforts.
* Manage remediating audit findings of the loan systems projects.
Skills/Education needed for this role:
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is required.
* Minimum seven (7) years of experience in initiating, planning, managing, monitoring & controlling and closing the design, development, integration, and implementation of accounting and/or financial systems preferably systems supporting Loan lifecycle.
* Minimum five (5) years of experience (after obtaining PMP certification) in using project management processes and tools recommended by Project Management Institute (PMI) in PMBOK Guide.
* Comprehensive knowledge of loan programs, including but not limited to, 7(a), 504, disaster home and disaster business loans, microloans, and SBIC programs.
* Comprehensive knowledge and experience in loan accounting systems, including but not limited to the subjects such as loan accounting system modernization efforts and mainframe system/data migration for SBA.
* Recent experiences in financial system management and analysis.
* Recent experience preparing Exhibit 300, EVMS, cost-benefit analysis, alternative analysis, cost estimation, net present value, payback method, and other cost budgeting techniques.
* Recent experience writing request for proposals (RFPs), business cases, white papers, project documents, technical documents and other professional documents.
* Recent experience preparing and delivering oral/written presentations in a clear and effective fashion.
* Detailed knowledge and comprehensive understanding of other internal organizations which interact with the numerous program areas of the Office of Financial Assistance.
* Experience working with the Small Business Administration is strongly desired.
* Minimum Bachelor's degree, preferably Master's degree in one of the following disciplines - Information Systems, Computer Science, Project Management, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Statistics.
Integrity is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is dedicated to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender/gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.