Financial Systems Business Analyst
As a member of JLL's Digital Solutions team, the Financial Systems Business Analyst will assist with development and management of financial and accounting applications that we implement for key clients. Responsibilities include assisting with continuous improvements and enhancements efforts, operational support activities, troubleshooting, special projects, and ongoing business support. The successful candidate should have a strong foundational knowledge of financial systems and processes, have a willingness to learn, possess a drive to exceed expectations, and be a great verbal and written communicator. In return, we offer a role that will keep you engaged and challenged in a fast-paced environment and provide broad experiences to help you further develop your professional skill set.
The JLL Digital Solutions team delivers successful technology-based solutions to meet our clients' needs in a high-growth and fast-paced environment. The team's mission is focused on accelerating technology adoption in the corporate real estate domain by bringing creative, innovative, and compelling technical solutions to solve large, complex problems for our customers.
What this job involves:
* Directing efforts cross-functionally and uses good understanding of business systems, financial industry, and system development lifecycle methodologies to support projects through their life cycle, with the emphasis on the analysis stage
* Applying direct, hands-on experience to improve financial tools and processes that have real impact on our clients' operations
* Working closely with JLL's software development teams to apply best practices and help create solutions that support the business
* Analyzing and improving tools and processes in sophisticated and fast-moving technology and business environments
* Gathering business/system requirements by facilitating user meetings, interviewing users, and researching and resolving issues
* Demonstrating an understanding of the impact of problems on the organization as a whole, and facilitating collaboration to achieve resolutions
* Acting as a liaison between users, developers, testers, and implementation specialists
Sound like you? Before you apply it's worth knowing what we are looking for…
* 3-5 years' experience with business analysis or functional project management in a professional services industry
* Experience and understanding of multiple financial business process areas (e.g., financial statements, P&L, balance sheet, journal entry setup & processing, financial reporting, disclosure reporting, etc.)
* Experience gathering and documenting requirements through facilitating working sessions with subject matter experts
* Experience during the implementation phase of a core financial system deployment lifecycle
* Strong technical aptitude including experience with cloud-based services and products and fundamental data analysis skills
* Strong knowledge of accounting systems, planning, financial modeling and business analysis
* Self-starter with a passion for continuous improvement
* High attention to detail and accuracy, and well organized
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, able to interact with all levels in the organization
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, committed to meeting deadlines, and able to course correct
* Comfortable with constantly evolving and changing priorities, enjoys new challenges
* Significant proficiency with Microsoft Excel
* Understanding of financial accounting principles, consolidations, and financial statements
* Exposure to budget, forecast and reporting software
What you can expect from us:
We're an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together-across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success. Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We'll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package. With us, you'll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can't wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may email us at email@example.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.