Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams. As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation's most critical missions.
Why Salient CRGT?
We're passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
The Financial Systems Administrator will provide day-to-day support of the Deltek Enterprise Suite. The suite of modules includes CostPoint 7.1.1, Time & Expense 10, and Cognos 8. The administrator will be responsible ongoing maintenance and continued improvement of the core financial accounting platform. The position requires strong IT skills combined with practical experience and a deep understanding of the Costpoint architecture. This is an administrator position within the Corporate IT team and requires excellent project and people management skills with the ability to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization.
* Work closely with Finance and IT teams to ensure the successful support of Deltek application
* Monitor and solve Deltek application help desk tickets
* Setup new users, project codes, and charge codes
* Perform comprehensive Costpoint/Time & Expense administration.
* Ensure financial system uptime and user satisfaction through system monitoring and performance tuning.
* Build and maintain system interfaces and workflows to meet operational needs.
* Strong knowledge of Costpoint and Time & Expense database tables.
* Open tickets with Deltek support to assist with issue resolution.
* Interface with Deltek to find correct bug fixes, patches and software updates.
* RDP into servers and review performance, services, and log files to aid in troubleshooting
* Assign and manage security roles in Costpoint and Time & Expense.
* Use SQL tools to be able to pull data from databases and review/update scripts provided by Deltek.
* Technical lead for Costpoint upgrades and issue resolution.
* Support internal control efforts in conjunction with SOX compliance program.
* Manage interfaces and automated data jobs to ensure efficiency, and lead effort to migrate interfaces to current technologies.
* Advocate change control and issue resolution processes, formal release schedules, and release management processes.
* Provide best practices, training, documentation, and support.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Accounting
* 5+ years of Government Contracting experience
* 5+ years experience working with Deltek modules including Costpoint and Time & Expense
* 1+ year(s) working with CostPoint 7.1.1 and TE10.
* Experience working with SQL: queries, data extraction, data transformation, and data loading.
* Works Independently with little to no supervision with a mind for continuous improvement and strategic thinking
* Ability to handle sensitive materials and maintain the highest level of confidentiality
* Problem solving capabilities, particularly bridging IT and Accounting
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
* Experience working with Cognos Reporting
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.