Dataiku's mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it's not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Dataiku is looking for its first ever dedicated financial systems administrator as it builds out its finance and accounting teams in the US and globally. To support the growing needs of our growing company -- like going from 200 to 450 people in 2019! -- we're seeking a technologist to be the glue that ties our financial and accounting tools together into an ecosystem of productivity and precision across all geographies!
* Administer our core financial systems and the various systems that integrate with them
* Help us vet and go live with new softwares and integrations
* Be the Finance team's technical guru and thought leader; guide us to use technology better to automate more of what we do
* Very deep experience with NetSuite and Salesforce, our core financial and CRM systems
* Experience with Expensify, FinancialForce, and Avalara are nice to haves
* 5+ years experience working and administering financial technologies
* Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced, high-growth, global environment
* Proven ability to diagnose problems using critical thinking skills and drive appropriate solutions
* Able to handle projects with minimal oversight in a fast-paced environment with multiple and sometimes changing priorities
* Able to work both on a team (as member and / or leader) and independently to deliver results
* Project management and leadership competencies such as self-motivation, time management and organizational skills, attention to detail, adaptability, flexibility, and drive
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 million Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.
Dataiku is a company developing an end-to-end AI solution.