East West Bancorp
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is currently seeking a Financial System Manager. The Financial System Manager will a support growing team of accountants in maximizing accounting system functionality.
* Assess current accounting practices, and propose tools and methods to reduce manual entries and increase efficiency
* Manage all implementations of systems and/or system integrations and oversee maintenance process and installation of upgrades to ensure system functionality
* Work with both IT and the accounting team to develop, administer and maintain a strategic plan for accounting systems
* Oversee maintenance process and installation of upgrades to ensure system functionality.
* Familiarity with Financial Reporting, Accounting and Month-end Close requirements, as well as Procurement and Accounts Payable processes
* Will plan and execute detailed activities related to business requirements development, testing cycles, system integration testing, end user training and detailed cut-over planning
* BS/BA degree in finance, accounting, computer science or other quantitative field
* 7+ years of relevant experience is required
* SQL query experience preferred
* Experience with PeopleSoft preferred.
* Accounting business process optimization, system configuration or system problem solving experience
* System implementations experience preferred
* A self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Experience in providing functional support to business users
* Strong communication, and past experiences of managing Oracle support for accounting business users
About East West Bancorp
East West Bancorp is a bank holding company.