Ernst & Young
EY is the only professional services firm with a separate business unit ("FSO") that is dedicated to the financial services marketplace. Our FSO teams have been at the forefront of every event that has reshaped and redefined the financial services industry. If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges in the financial services industry, come join our dynamic FSO team!
Working on projects that cross financial sectors, the experiences you gain here will be invaluable. You'll help businesses realize the value from their IT investments supporting strategy, improving the customer experience and driving growth. As part of a high-performing team, you'll provide advice on technology enablement, as well as the strong affect IT has during major program transformations.
Your key responsibilities
You'll support either stand-alone projects or elements of multiple client engagements. You'll monitor progress, risks/issues and confirm that key stakeholders are kept informed on progress and outcomes. Seniors are expected to build client relationships, foster an innovative culture and mentor junior consultants while actively participating in our sales program and supporting practice development activities.
Skills and attributes for success
We work with clients to plan and deliver business-led, technology-driven transformation programs. We develop practical, executable plans to manage the journey from strategy through execution. Our team uses industry-leading program management tools to accelerate start-up and enable highly efficient and effective program management.
To qualify for the role you must have
* A bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, Engineering, or a related field, with approximately 2+years relevant consulting experience
* Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills levering
* Experience in project delivery, including configurations, release and change management
* Knowledge of integration plans, integration reports and test procedures
* Experience in scheduling and delivering implementations that include multiple components with tight interdependencies between these components
* Demonstrated project/program management skills in a cross-functional coordination role
* Broad knowledge of the IT function and how IT enables the business through effective strategic planning, governance and management discipline
In addition to the above, we require experience in three of the following technical competencies:
* Technical delivery and Agile transformation
* IT transformation/complex program management
* Program/portfolio architecture
* Business and IT alignment
* IT organizational change management
* IT cost optimization and budget/financial and enterprise resource management
* IT service/delivery management, including shared services
* IT systems integration and separation
You will likely spend a significant amount of time onsite with our clients. As such, you must have the ability to travel in accordance with client requirements. This travel can be as much as 80% to 100% of a work week. Travel may be international.
Ideally, you'll also have
* Experience working in the financial services and/or the professional services industry
* Experience working with executive IT and/or business leadership
* Experience on large-scale complex Agile transformations using tools like VersionOne, Rally, or Jira
* Knowledge of standard IT methodologies and processes such as PMBOK, Prince2, Six Sigma, CMMI, product management, systems development life cycles
* Relevant industry certification (e.g., PMP, Agile CSM, SAFe)
* An understanding of master scheduling and integrated project planning
* Experience with enterprise PMO/Lean PMO setup and operation
What we look for
Top performers with track records of the following areas:
* Practitioners applying PMI disciplines for IT project and program management activities
* Seasoned client serving professionals with experience in the Financial Services industry focused on enterprise transformations
* Great communication skills both at the personal level as well as in the professional set-ups
* Intensive experiences in business development, leading and supporting proposals
* People oriented, reliable, resilient and responsive individuals
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
* A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
* Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
* An excellent team of senior colleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young (doing business as EY) is a multinational professional services company.