EY is the only professional services firm with a separate business unit ("FSO") that is dedicated to the financial services marketplace. Our FSO teams have been at the forefront of every event that has reshaped and redefined the financial services industry. If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges in the financial services industry, come join our dynamic FSO team!
We help our clients transform. Together we are changing the way they interact with their Customers, Employees and Partners alike. We are modernizing their applications, creating new ones and driving business efficiency across their ever-changing platform and channel infrastructures. Everything we do centers around this simple story.
Within FSO, our Digital Operate and Industrialize (DOI) competency works collaboratively with our clients to conduct complex, strategic analyses of clients' IT organizations, operating models, processes, applications and infrastructure. Through our unique combination of competencies and solutions, EY's FSO DOI team helps our clients sustain competitive advantage and profitability by developing strategies to stay ahead of the rapid pace of change and disruption and supporting the execution of complex transformations.
Your Key Responsibilities
The Cloud Transformation Manager role is to provide enterprise level Cloud Computing consulting services in an advisory capacity to large multinational, Financial Services clients focused on assessing, designing, developing, and deploying Cloud Computing strategies, programs and solutions. The Manager is a key member that will support the delivery of engagements to conduct Cloud Readiness and Assessment engagements, develop Cloud Migration strategies, operating models, and frameworks aligned to defined business goals and objectives, conduct peer analysis, and disseminate industry regulations and compliance requirements
Skills and attributes for success
* A thorough understanding of complex information systems and technology organizations
* Experience communicating technical study conclusions through written reports and presentations using tools such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Visio
* Proven delivery skills, including the ability to scope and size a project, staff a team with the appropriate skill set, provide subject matter direction and guidance to a team, manage communications with project sponsors and manage the delivery of an engagement work stream
To qualify for the role you must have
* A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems Management, Accounting, Finance or a related field
* A minimum of 5 years of post-bachelor's work experience (or 4 years for Master's degree); 3 years must be relevant work experience at a financial services company or comparable experience working as a consultant in a professional services firm delivering advisory services on cloud strategy and solutions
* Proven understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley, European Union Data Protection Act, to industry regulations such as PCI DSS for payment cards and HIPAA for health data, and standards like ISO 22301, 27001 and/or BS 25999 standards and guidelines
* Thorough knowledge and understanding of current Cloud Computing technologies, strategies, solutions, assessment methodologies, planning techniques, technologies, and methods
Ideally, you'll also have
* Relevant industry certification preferred but not required (e.g., VMware Certified Professional - Cloud (VCP-Cloud), MCSE - Private Cloud, Salesforce.com Certified Sales Cloud Consultant, Salesforce.com Certified Service Cloud Consultant, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CBCP, ITIL, PMP or other specialized IT certifications)
* Experience working within a cloud environment such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, IBM Cloud or Rackspace
* Experience working with Virtualization technologies like VMware, Citrix Xen Server,
What we look for
We're interested in highly motivated talented individuals with a strong willingness to think outside of the box. You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you'll need the motivation to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and expand our business in the evolving market. If you're serious about consulting and ready to take on some of our clients' most complex issues, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus we offer
* Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
* Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
* The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Ernst & Young (doing business as EY) is a multinational professional services company.