Within Société Générale Corporate & Investment Banking, the Global Markets Division brings together the Research, Investment and Risk Management Solutions, Execution, Prime Services, Equities, Fixed Income, Futures and Currencies & Commodities structuring capabilities with the objective of providing investors with one integrated multi-asset market solutions team. The Global Markets platform committed to long-term client relationships through value added services and smart solutions. The business uses an advisory and innovation mindset, focused on client needs, with the world leading financial markets engineering team. Global Markets is a leading player in derivatives, unrivalled equity derivatives expertise and #1 in listed derivatives, cross-asset and economic research. Our prime services' offering is a unique combination of execution, clearing, custody and financing services.
The VIE will be part of the Cross-Structuring Group team within the Global Markets Division.
The key purposes of the role are:
* Manage the structured product issuance workflow;
* Support Engineering team in reviewing trade documentation;
* Participate in various projects and tasks that help streamline and enhance the AMER platform's structured product offerings.
Day to day responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Launch and monitor the issuance of structured products in AMER in collaboration with Sales, Legal, Operations teams and external service providers;
* Review the trade documentation pertaining to such structures;
* Perform various tasks related to structured products issuance, e.g. rating request, tax analysis;
* Build streamlined templates with Legal team;
* Implement automated processes with the help of internal and external stakeholders;
* Contribute to the maintenance of SPV dedicated to structured products issuance.
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in New York is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.
Graduate from Engineering school, Business School or University with a master degree in Finance.
You have knowledge in financial markets, structured products and financial derivatives.
You are fluent in English. Spanish would be a plus.
You are proficient with MS Office. Basic programming skills would be a plus.
* Rigor, attention to details;
* Flexible, organized and pragmatic;
* Excellent analytical skills;
* Critical thinking, creative and curious;
* Communication skills and team spirit
Evolution To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.
About Societe Generale
Societe Generale attracts deposits and offers commercial, retail, investment, and private banking services.