A career in our Analytics Technology practice, within Data and Analytics Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations uncover enterprise insights and drive business results using smarter data analytics. We focus on a collection of organisational technology capabilities, including business intelligence, data management, and data assurance that help our clients drive innovation, growth, and change within their organisations in order to keep up with the changing nature of customers and technology. You'll make impactful decisions by mixing mind and machine to leverage data, understand and navigate risk, and help our clients gain a competitive edge. Our team helps clients navigate various analytics applications to get the most value out of their technology investment and foster confidence in their business intelligence. As part of our team, you'll help our clients implement enterprise content and data management applications that improve operational effectiveness and provide impactful data analytics and insights.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
* Prepare deliverables
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
* Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Management, Management Information Systems, Information Technology
Demonstrates some knowledge and/or a proven record of success within the following areas:
* Consulting in the financial crimes space and working in a regulatory environment;
* Utilizing AML systems (including data mapping and profiling, and system tuning and optimization), and leading sanctions and RPA systems, and implementation of these systems; and,
* Using one or more of the following: of SQL, SAS, R, Python, Ruby, QlikView, Tibco Spotfire, and Tableau.
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success within the following areas:
* Writing and delivering proposals to prospective clients, including leveraging PC applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project and other related firm-issued tools;
* Demonstrating aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data, as it relates to the project requirements in the financial crimes space; and,
* Supporting practice management for a specific operation or process in a consultative environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a global provider of auditing, accounting, and assurance services for organizations and individuals.