A career in our Analytics Technology practice, within Data and Analytics Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations uncover enterprise insights and drive business results using smarter data analytics. We focus on a collection of organisational technology capabilities, including business intelligence, data management, and data assurance that help our clients drive innovation, growth, and change within their organisations in order to keep up with the changing nature of customers and technology. You'll make impactful decisions by mixing mind and machine to leverage data, understand and navigate risk, and help our clients gain a competitive edge. Our team helps clients navigate various analytics applications to get the most value out of their technology investment and foster confidence in their business intelligence. As part of our team, you'll help our clients implement enterprise content and data management applications that improve operational effectiveness and provide impactful data analytics and insights.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
* Be involved in the financial management of clients
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
* Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
* Train, coach, and supervise staff
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Management, Management Information Systems, Information Technology
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success within the following areas:
* Consulting in the financial crimes space and working in a regulatory environment;
* Utilizing AML systems (including data mapping and profiling, and system tuning and optimization) and leading sanctions and RPA systems, and implementation of these systems;
* Providing end-to-end implementation of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and sanctions systems and platforms;
* Utilizing intelligent robotic process automation tools (Automation Anywhere, Pega, UiPath, etc.) and AML systems technologies (Actimize, Mantas, Fircosoft, etc.); and,
* Using one or more of the following: of SQL, SAS, R, Python, Ruby, QlikView, Tibco Spotfire and Tableau.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader within the following areas:
* Leading a key work stream in an engagement(s), staying educated on current trends, and assisting in the development of knowledge capital for team members;
* Collaborating with business development teams responsible for writing and presenting proposals to prospective clients, leveraging PC applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project and Lotus notes;
* Demonstrating aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data as it relates to the project requirements in the financial crimes space;
* Supporting practice management for a specific operation or process in a consultative environment; and,
* Managing and/or contributing to project planning, engagement administration, budget management, and successful completion of engagement work stream(s).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
About PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
PricewaterhouseCoopers offers auditing, accounting, and assurance services.