Financial Business Systems Analyst
The Financial Business Systems Analyst will provide technical support for our billing and related systems, report on and analyze billing and related metrics, provide billing system administrative support, and work to improve our billing and related systems.
What You Will Do:
* Technical support: Provide technical support for billing and related systems; research and analyze system issues; identify and recommend solutions, including product customization, enhancements, and workarounds; move and transform data; support the submission of invoices with complex billing requirements into client billing systems.
* Client-facing reporting: Create client-facing reporting on billing and related metrics; coordinate between departments to gather requirements; create reporting functionality; generate reports, or ensure reports are generated by others, to meet client needs.
* Internal reporting: Create internal reporting on billing and related metrics; gather and analyze data; provide reports on billing and related metrics, including pricing and volume reports.
* System/data administrative support: Provide system/data administrative support for billing and related systems; maintain pricing and other data in our billing systems; address timekeeping requests.
* Documentation: Document policies, procedures, and best practices to support the use of our billing systems.
* Automation and strategic initiatives: Work with Finance Team and developers to plan and execute system improvements, including the integration of our QuickBase and InSite billing systems.
What You Will Need:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a technical field such as Computer Science, Business Intelligence, Engineering, Mathematics, or Database Technologies preferred
* 2+ years of experience in technical support and/or system development roles
* Outstanding technical, methodical and analytical skills
* Ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment
* Technical eDiscovery experience in a law firm, corporation, or eDiscovery services provider preferred
* Experience working with ServiceNow and/or QuickBase preferred
* Strong Microsoft Office skills (especially a high proficiency in Excel)
* Track record of bringing critical thinking to technology and processes
* Strong initiative to provide support across the company to complete common goals
* Drive and passion to see requested executed efficiently and without error
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills
* Ability to balance many priorities and to remain calm under pressure
* Ability to be a team player and to collaborate with the various teams across the company
* Willingness to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
* Adherence to process and procedures while focused on future improvement
Lighthouse participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from your Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Social Security Administration (SSA), and Department of State (DOS) records to confirm that you are authorized to work in the United States. Though participation in E-Verify is required of some employers, most employers participate voluntarily.
About Lighthouse eDiscovery
Lighthouse eDiscovery provides technology-enabled e-discovery services for companies and law firms.