The Raytheon Contracts to Cash Team is seeking a Financial Analyst to join the Winshuttle development team. The position requires working with a team to develop and maintain automated workflows for multiple enterprise processes. The tools used are Winshuttle, Sharepoint , SQL databases and Excel. You will receive challenging assignments that are focused on developing technical skills, business acumen, and leadership. In this role you will be responsible for supporting high quality, scalable and extendable solutions for the enterprise through strategies that are directly connected to meeting business objectives.
You will partner with managers to execute critical processes that enable business success and work collaboratively with multiple functions and teams to provide high-impact IT solutions. Each member of the Support Team builds trusted relationships with their stakeholders through collaboration, effective communication and partnering skills. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Identify problems and provide quick-turn solutions to the internal customer community in order to solve real performance challenges
* Participate in brainstorming discussions and suggests ideas as opportunities arise - works as a subject matter expert across a portfolio of applications
* Code, test, and implement solutions for Contracts to Cash, Finance and Contracts
* Utilize innovative and lean thinking to the team in order to solve efficiency issues through automation strategies
* Taking direction from management and senior technical leads in implementing solutions
* Unit testing for all assigned deliverables
* Taking responsibility for and managing multiple tasks and priorities
Required Skills, Knowledge, & Experience:
* This position requires 2 or more years of applicable Financial/Technical experience
* Ability to analyze technologies, technical processes and/or functions, document findings, identify areas for improvement, and create specifications
* Flexibility and ability shift priorities while working in a very dynamic environment
* Ability to understand the interrelationships between the data across all functions
Preferred Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
* Double Major in Finance and Computer Science, Information Technology, Analytics or Technology based degrees
* Knowledge of Contracts
Required Education and Experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
US Citizenship Required:
* This position requires access to systems/tools that are restricted to individuals who possess US citizenship
142828 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Company, with 2018 sales of $27 billion and 67,000 employees worldwide, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security and civil markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 91 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems; as well as a broad range of mission support services. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Mass. For more about Raytheon, visit us at www.raytheon.com and follow us on Twitter @Raytheon.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
MA - Billerica
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.