Finance Project Manager (PMO)
San Francisco, CA
The Finance Project Management Office (PMO) team is looking for an energetic, pro-active Project Manager to join the Finance Operations team. The candidate will work with Finance business users and IT Team members to design, build, and support various applications across multiple projects in areas of Order to Cash, Credit & Collections, FP&A and integrations with Product and Sales. The ideal candidate should establish positive, professional relationships with both business and IT teams, is a trusted partner and a respectful challenger, and acts as the primary liaison between the business and the IT teams for the project. The individual must be a strategic thinker while having the proven ability to work well with the entire organization to ensure consistency of process across all departments and countries.
Who We Are:
* Work with cross functional teams such as OTC, Credit & Collections, FP&A, Revenue product and Sales Operations for various enhancements and project asks.
* Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects to ensure project documents are complete, current, and signed-off by all stakeholders.
* Manage the entire project lifecycle from project definition through implementation, partnering with Finance , Oracle ERP IT and IT Product Managers. Develop project plan and drive project milestones.
* Engage with Global business process owners to define business requirements with IT, drafting use cases/user stories, conditions of satisfaction, KPIs and cut-over activities.
* Drive operational excellence into process and procedures, with a focus on documentation, cross-training, testing, monitoring, and measurement.
* Establish proper communication channels with various business functions and respond appropriately to all business concerns.
* Provides day-to-day direction to project resources. Responsible for preparation of project documentation, and status reports.
* Accountable for meeting agreed upon scope, schedule and quality measures.
* Recognize possible solutions to business problems and help select the most appropriate solution. Challenges current business practices and proposed solutions to ensure the best alternative is being selected.
* Keep abreast of changes in the company and proactively engages in identifying solutions for future changes.
* Comply with corporate policies and procedures, and other compliance areas.
Who You Are:
* 7+ years of experience working in the capacity of a Project Manager
* Experience working on major ERP and CRM systems
* Experience with global end-to-end O2C, Collections and Financial Planning and reporting good to have.
* Experience with all aspects of IT system implementation including, but not limited to as-is and to-be business process mapping, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, cut-over and go-live activities.
* Experience developing and executing complex project plans.
* Experience in building and leading a high performance from both internal and external teams.
* Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills
* Expert knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio.
* BS in business, finance, systems, engineering or project management
* PMP Certification desirable
* You exhibit an enthusiastic, can-do spirit and approach your work with curiosity, resilience, and a growth mindset in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment.
* You have a demonstrated commitment to ongoing personal growth and development.
* You are passionate about technology and relish the opportunity to learn and apply new technical concepts to your work.
Twitter is at a critical and unusual stage in our history with significant opportunity for growth. We are looking for extraordinary team members to help drive future success!
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Twitter is a company that provides a social networking platform.