Data Business Analyst (Agile)
* Experience with Agile methodology and development operations
* Datamodeling and Business intelligence tools knowledge and Experience
* Very good SQL experience and understanding of Relations Databases and reporting databases
* Gathers, reviews, analyzes, and evaluates user needs. Involved in planning BSA effort on the project.
* Act as a primary SME liaison between business users/BAs and IT project team
* Manage user expectations and requirements scope by facilitating Product grooming, planning and daily scrums
* Lead requirements elicitation, definition, and story grooming
* Participates in fit/gap analysis of functional requirements
* Facilitate functional requirements walkthroughs and respond to Test team ambiguity review questions
* Lead functional documentation design (use cases, functional specifications, reports, screen prototypes)
* Review test cases
* Must have investment management / Assessment management experience
* Work closely with Project Manager, architects, developers, Test team, business users/BAs and applicable outside entities (vendors and others)
* Contribute to development of user guides, reference manuals, training materials and code release artifacts as appropriate
* Actively participates in change management activities
* Works with Project Manager and Product Owner to ensure compliance to System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
* Provides estimates for BSA work efforts on new projects and for on-going forecasting
* Assist in fulfilling SOX and other compliance requests.
* Has ongoing interaction with senior management.
* Might lead a small team of BSAs or other resources
* Understanding of asset and liability projections (reinvestment and market valuations)
* Understanding of Scenarios used for asset valuations (projections)
* Good understanding of different asset classes like Derivatives, Security, Loans, Alternates (CJV's etc.)
* Experience in working with multiple teams in an onshore/offshore model
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to conduct workshops, requirement sessions at client location.
* Finance and Investment Domain
* Knowledge of Software Design, & Software Requirements etc.
* Demonstrates excellent ability to analyze information
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
* 5-7+ years business systems analysis experience or comparable business experience.
Apply on-line: www.cognizant.com/careers
Job Number: (00033352052)
Cognizant is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.