Bigger challenges. Bolder ideas. Global impact. At Viasat, we're on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. We're the company behind the world's fastest satellite internet service, with technology that's helping to bridge the digital divide and improve life for our customers around the globe. By providing powerful new ways for people to connect with one another, gain greater access to education, entertainment, medical research, commerce, and much more, our team is empowering millions of customers worldwide.
We're growing rapidly and looking for passionate, innovative professionals to join our team and connect the world to more. You'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment that values diverse perspectives and continuous learning, and provides industry-leading benefits with unmatched opportunities for career growth. Our team is fearless in pursuit of new ideas and uncompromising in our quest to become the world's first truly global Internet Service Provider. Interested in joining our mission? Take a look at career opportunities at Viasat today.
The ideal candidate will be a hybrid of an Oracle Applications developer and a Finance Business Systems Analyst with the ability to perform the following tasks:
* Possess understanding of financial processes and terminologies.
* Work with the financial team to gather requirements while understanding of the following key facets of the project:
o The problem that they are trying to solve
o System capabilities
o Most sound approach to resolve the existing issue
* Communicate in layman's terms to accurately convey project specifics to the financial team.
* Work with the team to develop the application as designed and discussed.
* Provide technical support to Oracle Financials and Oracle Projects modules on day to day activities.
* Developing custom processes, reports and performing customizations as and when required to meet the challenging business needs.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
* Must have a minimum of 5 years of work experience, supporting or implementing Oracle Applications.
* Experience with OBIEE including integration with Oracle Applications is desirable.
* Experience with Oracle Forms, Self Service personalization and Oracle Applications Framework
* Technology skills required: Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms and Reports, Oracle JDeveloper and Java
Top 4 Requirements:
* Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle Forms and Reports, Oracle JDeveloper, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), Java and Unix Shell script.
* Communication Skills (both spoken and written)
* Knowledge of Oracle Financials
* OBIEE Integration with Oracle Applications, Knowledge of Multi-Org is a Plus.
Experience with Oracle Financials and Oracle Projects is strongly preferred.
To learn more about this site and other office locations, please click here!
Years of experience:
Up to 10%
Viasat is a company that offers communications products and services.