As a Field Technician you will be working as part of a team focused on the commissioning and deployment of our SmartView Occupancy Sensor product. The SmartView sensor product provides industry leading analytics used to make informed decisions for how an office space is used based on the data provided by 5 types of sensors; Light, Noise, Temperature, Air Pressure and Air Quality. In this position, you own the important role of implementing our product technology at client sites across the US...
How I will contribute
You will work with a team focused on commissioning and deploying our SmartView Occupancy Sensor product. Providing our customers with industry leading analytics used to make informed decisions for how an office space is used based on data provided by 5 types of sensors; Light, Noise, Temperature, Air Pressure and Air Quality. Owning implementation at client sites across the US, start to finish; with some of the most progressive and exciting firms in America. Your installation knowledge and high touch customer service expertise, are invaluable to the team. You will also collaborate cross functionally with our Product Management, Engineering, Support and Operational teams, for customer successes contributing to our team and company success.
Ideally based in our Taunton, MA office, you will travel the US, providing project based implementations.
* You will provision our sensor physical product prior to an on-site install.
* Own a complete project installation providing clients a seamless product installation, by thoughtful evaluation of floorplans and schematic documents.
* Responsible for you and the team to meet the project deadlines, and customer satisfaction.
* Learn and understand where sensors go for most accurate data. Using your honed organizational skills for 100% accurate installs.
* You will train our clients on the product dashboards after installation is complete.
* Responsible troubleshooting with our client on any post installation technical issues.
What I will bring
* Bachelor's degree or related work experience preferred
* 2-3 years' experience working in a customer facing role supporting hardware and/or installations
* Legal authorization to work in the US, as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time.
* Your ability to use installation tools; including small power tools.
* Your strong documentation skills- and successes in running highly organized projects.
* Professional verbal and written communication on-site and over the phone for client support satisfaction.
* Proven customer service acumen- focused on representing the company and putting our customer's first.
* Ability to professionally communicate with clients about timing and coordination of all on-site activities.
* You are a problem solver- strong analytical and critical thinking skills, your attention to details so that you can adapt and installation onsite, when needed.
* Process documentation and reporting experience.
Fortunate skills you may have
* Clear understanding of standard computer hardware components.
* Your experience with common networking concepts, configuration and protocols.
* Previous working knowledge of cellular/mobile technologies.
* Your CAD (Computer Aided Design) software knowledge/ experience is a plus.
The good stuff
* Annual Bonus Opportunity
* Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA- effective day 1
* Basic Life, A+D, and STD
* 401K Program with matching
* Fitness Reimbursement Program
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Company Comradery: President's Circle Award, Team Building, Happy Hours, Charity Drives, and Team Lunches
* Some "COOL" Extras: Kitchen stocked with unlimited snacks and drinks, Taco Tuesdays, Flap Jack Fridays, End of Month Lunch, and more!
Who we are
Our 8,000+ clients in 80 countries rely on Asure Software's SaaS-based, Cloud solutions to turn their biggest expenses: labor and real estate; into strategic advantages. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, we offer an amazing opportunity to scale your skills to the next level, working for a leading provider of best-in-class solutions designed to help businesses grow. Our clients, small & medium-sized organizations as well as iconic Fortune and Global 100 enterprises, enjoy our easy-to-use, easy-to-deploy solutions and benefit from reduced costs and increased employee collaboration.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US, as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time. Criminal background checks conducted at employment offer.
About Asure Software
Asure Software provides on-demand workplace, resource management solutions, time and labor solutions.