Partners Data Systems
CompuCom Systems, Inc. provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for enterprise, midsize and small businesses. Celebrating its 30th year, CompuCom delights with individual experiences, drives workplace collaboration and productivity, and delivers operational performance and efficiency.
CompuCom enables our clients to focus on what matters most - their customers and their businesses. To do so, we employ a customer-centric, hard-working, and talented group of people. Join the team today by applying to the following Field Service Tech role:
* Provides day-to-day technical support to employees for network infrastructure and internal desktop systems software and hardware.
* Performs general maintenance tasks and resolves less complex problems immediately, while more complex issues are identified to a higher level of support.
* Installs, configures and troubleshoots desktop systems, workstations, servers and network.
* Maintains passwords, data integrity and file system security for the desktop environment.
* Communicates highly technical information to both technical and nontechnical personnel.
* Recommends hardware and software solutions, including new acquisitions and upgrades.
* May participate in development of information technology and infrastructure projects.
* May conduct training programs designed to educate an organization's computer users about basic and specialized applications.
* May involve use of problem management databases and help desk system.
* Requires 2-5 years of related work experience
* AA degree, or Technical training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
* A+ certification
Join the Leader In the Delivery of Technology Solutions
CompuCom has a clear vision and roadmap for the future of technology, and how it can help businesses achieve their goals.
* 2018 Leader, Gartner Magic Quadrant, Managed Workplace Services, North America.
* Recognized 15 straight years by Gartner.
* We manage millions of devices and IoT nodes, including 6.4 million devices, 2.4 million network devices, 449,000+ servers and 1 million+ mobile devices.
* We support 5.15 million users in North America and more than 8 million Service Desk contacts.
Learn more about CompuCom and how our comprehensive solutions and services benefit six of the top ten Fortune 500 businesses, seven of the top ten retail businesses, and six of the top ten financial services firms in North America. Visit us online at CompuCom.com.
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.