Innovative Solutions. World Class Support.
Constantly growing in response to the needs of our customers in all sectors and verticals, SHI has transformed itself from a $1 million "software-only" regional reseller into a $10 billion global provider of information technology products and services.
From software and hardware procurement to deployment planning, configuration, data center optimization, IT asset management and cloud computing, SHI offers custom IT solutions for every aspect of your environment.
Privately-held and under the guidance of our current ownership since 1989, SHI has experienced tremendous growth in size and scope through neither merger nor acquisition. Our organic growth and two decades of stability are a direct result of backing a highly-skilled and tenured sales force with software volume licensing experts, hardware procurement specialists and certified IT services professionals.
Headquartered in Somerset, NJ, SHI supports their clients from over 30 offices throughout the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France and Hong Kong. SHI's goal is to foster long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships with its customers and partners, every day.
What SHI Can Offer:
* Great compensation package
* Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional growth and development due to our strong promote from within philosophy
* Work in an up-beat, creative, and fun environment
* Benefits, include medical, vision, dental, 401K, and flexible spending
* Encouraging Management and Leadership
SHI has an exciting job opportunity available in our Corp Advanced Solutions department as a Field Solutions Engineer - Networking, joining our Dallas Team. You will be a key contributor and lead engagements with our clients to design their DCN, LAN, WAN, security, and wireless solutions. In this position, you will collaborate to define infrastructure journey maps, adoption plans, and long-term strategy. You will have the opportunity to execute solutions selling methodology while fulfilling requests for quotes/solutions proposals from customers and field sales teams.
If you have a proven track record of success architecting network infrastructure and security solutions, demonstrable ability to build trusted partner relationships with clients, and ability to lead and execute consultative architecture engagements then we encourage you to apply for this opportunity!
* Provide presales expertise on data center networking, LAN, WAN, Cloud networking, wireless, and security solutions to SHI's clients
* Identify customer technology goals and align solutions for success
* Identify areas of opportunity and grow the business within the customer base
* Increase customer experience through effective communications, integrity, and going above and beyond the customer's expectations
* Provide regular and timely pipeline and forecast updates
* Develop bill of materials, proposals, and RFP responses to clients
* Engage in the preparation of sales campaigns, business plans, and technology heat maps for prospects
* Stay informed about new services, technologies, and other information that may be of interest to clients
* Provide market intelligence to the management staff and participate in the development of future solution strategies and offerings
* Participate with OEM vendors and SE teams on product roadmaps and strategy
* Continue to stay ahead in all aspects of the solutions within your area of expertise
* Maintain existing certifications and continue to grow technical skill set
* Responsible for the Network sales quota in supported territory
* Focused on delivering a world-class customer experience according to SHI standards
* Educate and develop sales teams on how to sell networking technologies
Qualifications/Minimum Skills Required
* Real passion for technology
* Strong consultative sales skills
* Be highly organized
* Have a minimum 5 years of experience with Cisco networking products including switches, routers, wireless, nexus, Meraki
* Excellent written/verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills
* Ability to work effectively, contribute as a team member and assume a leadership role for the team
* Broad range of technical knowledge as related to the networking space
* Familiarity with Cisco Commerce Workspace (CCW)
* Possessing Cisco and/or other industry certifications (CCNP, CCDP, CCIE, CISSP, etc.)
* Experience creating complex Visio diagrams
* Experience creating and presenting effective presentations
* Experience leading white boarding sessions
* Exceptional time management
* Experience with Cisco security products including firewalls, Sourcefire, ISE, Amp, Umbrella, CWS/CES, etc.
* Experience with software defined networking technologies including Cisco ACI, SD-WAN, SD-Access and VMware NSX
* Experience with similar products and solutions from other vendors
* Experience with Azure/AWS networking and security solutions
Equal Employment Opportunity - M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status