As a member of the Field Engineering group, you will be supporting both the sales and data science teams make clients successful throughout the entire engagement. Pre-sales activities include but are not limited to security, architecture and POC-related discussions and support. After clients have been on-boarded, Field Engineers help clients be successful with DataRobot, assisting through multiple ways including training, script writing, data engineering, and full software development. Through close collaboration with our Data Science team, you'll be assisting clients with operationalizing models and moving them into production based on the needs of the client.
As a Field Solutions Architect within the team, your role will primarily be focused on helping clients identify and design solutions that will enable them to make full use of DataRobot. You will adapt your development, problem solving, and architecture skills to design custom solutions for clients based on the needs of the situation. Communication is crucial here as you will be expected to listen to the customer's needs and to speak with authority as you influence the customer's decisions.
This role provides an immense opportunity for growth and expanding knowledge in data science.
We Want You to Have:
* 5+ years of experience of working with enterprise customers, providing engineering, infrastructure, and technical guidance and support
* Excellent writing and communication skills
* Experience installing, managing and supporting platforms running on Linux
* Data management/wrangling or software development experience
* Working knowledge of enterprise software with experience of supporting its deployment in large enterprise accounts
* Willingness to travel (~10-20%)
* Experience with cloud IaaS providers (AWS EC2, Azure)
* Hadoop, Spark or BI expertise
* Bachelors in Computer Science, related field or equivalent demonstrable experience
* TS/SCI full scope active clearance
DataRobot Engineering is a hard-working, fast moving, fun-loving team of developers who put product before pride. Our team is flexible and adaptable. We genuinely like each other and work hard to make sure that we all succeed, both for individual and company success, because we believe that one doesn't happen without the other.
Interested? Apply now!
DataRobot is a company that offers a machine learning platform for data scientists to build and deploy predictive models.