Founded in 1989, Natus Medical Incorporated is a leading manufacturer of medical devices and software and a service provider for the Newborn Care, Neurology, Sleep, Hearing and Balance markets. Natus products are used in hospitals, clinics and laboratories worldwide. Our mission is to improve outcomes and patient care in target markets through innovative screening, diagnostic and treatment solutions. Natus is currently seeking a Field Service Technician (Region: OH, IN, WV) to join our team!
The Field Service Technician provides industry-best technical support on computer-based medical instrumentation and establishes strong relationships with customers, managers and the national service team. This position will be based remotely and responsible for multi-state service coverage including Ohio, Indiana and West Virginia.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Knowledge and Skills
* Familiarity with audio systems, electronics repair, PC hardware, software - configurations, trouble shooting and maintenance.
* Experience with remote control SW packages log-me-in 123, etc.; CRM packages; & Microsoft Office.
* Networking experience preferred - i.e. - Networks / Internet Protocols, WAN, LAN, routers, switches, servers and basic TCP/IP and multicast knowledge.
* Experience in the healthcare industry strongly preferred.
* Valid Driver's license with a good driving history
Education and/or Experience
* Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or
* Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or
* Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Benefits: Natus offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefit package that starts on your 1st day, 401k match, an employee stock purchase plan, 9 paid holidays, generous paid time off plan (4 weeks to start) and tuition reimbursement up to $5,000 annually.
Natus Medical is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
About Natus Medical
Natus is a leading provider of healthcare products used for the screening, detection, treatment, monitoring and tracking of common medical ailments in newborn care, hearing impairment, neurological dysfunction, epilepsy, sleep disorders, and balance and mobility disorders.