Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a Field Server Systems Administrator to provide enterprise Tier 3 and Tier 2 support for all physical and virtual servers, Storage Area Networks (SANs), and Unified Computing Systems (UCS). The Sys. Admin. Must respond to incidents and resolve issues, to include support for applications on the servers, SAN's, and UCS. Knowledge and support of Microsoft Hyper-V, Flexpod and Microsoft server 2012/2016. We are looking for staff to provide planning, scheduling, and coordination operational maintenance projects associated with the devices supported. This person will also provide pro-active monitoring and management of servers and server rooms using tools provided through engineering projects.
* Provide Tier 3 support for physical and virtual Servers, Storage Area Networks, and Unified Compute Systems hosted in the Field Office Server rooms.
* Work with the Tier 2 support providers to troubleshoot problems, assist with configuration, and complete installations.
* Document all Tier 3 work in Service Now.
* Provide server administrative and backup services for transitioned field sites.
* Work closely with the onsite Desktop Support contractors when hands-on support is required for routine (i.e. swapping out tapes for backups) and emergent tasks (i.e. physical reboot of a server). Routine tasks shall be documented in an SOP. Service Now shall be used to document configuration changes or incidents for emergency tasks, in accordance with the Configuration Change and Release Management procedures.
* Utilize StruXureWare Central for the monitoring and alerting of physical infrastructure: power, cooling, security, and environment.
* Support troubleshooting, configuration, and maintenance of HyperV's and Virtual Servers
* Periodic on-call rotation for evening and weekend support.
* Hyper V support experience required
* Virtual and Physical Server support experience required
* Veeam Backup management experience required
* System Center Virtual Machine Manager experience required
* Failover Cluster Manager experience preferred
* Service Now experience preferred.
* StruXureWare experience preferred.
* NetApp Data ONTap/OnCommand knowledge desired
* VMWare ESXi knowledge desired
* Strong operational troubleshooting skills
* Provide superior customer service; possess strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills in a dynamic environment.
Associate's degree or higher and/or five to 15 years of experience.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.