Intelligence. Creativity. Innovation. These are the things you'll find at DISH Network, the pioneer in television entertainment. We offer individualized career paths for driven, passionate, talented individuals who are ready to be rewarded and recognized. Supporting over 150 In-Home Services (IHS) offices across the country, the IHS organization encompasses thousands of talented and dedicated employees who deliver exceptional service to our customers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Routing Specialists are key players in helping our technicians and our company reach their goals. We are responsible for ensuring that our technician resources are able to service our customers as quickly and efficiently as possible. This is done through day-of, in the field, route changes and resulting scheduling adjustments.
What's in it for you?
* $17.98 / hour * Great promotional opportunities * Comprehensive benefits package including complimentary DISH Network service, paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, employee stock purchase program, and tuition reimbursement
Primarily responsible for:
* Communicating in real time with In-Home Service Professionals about any issues and the resulting changes to the routing. * Working with technicians to accommodate same day customer appointments. * Tracking and communicating appointment's progress with field management. * Assigning and routing additional jobs to external subcontractors. * Answering incoming customer calls that arise and handling/transferring appropriately. * Remaining sharp. Different tasks are done throughout the day that requires significant attention and accuracy.
Spanish bilingual a plus.
Skills - Experience and Requirements
A successful Routing Specialist will:
* Be an advocate for our customers, have the drive to build your knowledge of your tools and resources to provide best-in-class customer service. * Effectively communicate, both written and verbally, with all levels of the organization. * Appropriately organize, prioritize and monitor tasks for effective and efficient work completion. * Adjust to changing responsibilities and priorities in a fast paced, growth-oriented and time-critical environment * Have the drive to learn and master DISH web based routing software
Education and Experience:
* Four-year degree required*, related experience preferred but not required. *those with a degree near completion and recent graduates meet requirements.
* FREE DISH Network Programming * Medical, Health Savings Account, dental and vision insurance * Flexible spending options and Employee Assistance Plan * 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plan * Tuition reimbursement * Employee Referral Program * Opportunity for a level of responsibility that could take years to reach in other companies * Exposure to all branches of the business that will allow you to choose the next step that suits your interests and desired career path.
We are a Drug Free WorkplaceDish Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.