Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
* Provide operational support for all aspects of technical training
* Operational support for cross site training efforts (ILT and Online)
* Record live webinar and in person technical classes
* Drive high quality standards fort online learning,
* Break class content into RLUs (Reusable Learning Units)
* Create SCORM package consisting of RLUs and other appropriate content
* Manage technical content in LMS for Online learning (Internal & External)
* Create and manage evaluations and metrics for technical classes
* Assist with training design and preparation, capturing and processing live technical sessions and during annual summits
* Manage associated processes - e.g. content auditing process, approval process for external content, etc.
* Assist in developing and implementing global best practices within Dolby, including templates and tools
* Box administration (metrics)
* Sharepoint Landing pages, org charts, etc
* Enterprise software (Confluence metrics, Open Office, Access, etc)
* Proficiency in a wide variety of hardware (audio mixers, wireless microphones, video couplers, Dante, etc.
* Maintain technical expertise to manage content delivery and recording online, in conference rooms and in the Dolby Learning Center
* History of working with Learning Management Systems.
* Use timeline editor for audio and video (Camtasia).
* Sufficient technical understanding of audio and video to understand training content
* Moderate knowledge around IT, device connectivity, and enterprise applications for trouble shooting
* Audio tools for noise reduction, leveling, etc (Adobe Audition, RX7, etc)
* Ability to adapt to the changing circumstances of live recording.
* Review, select, recommend and purchase software and hardware to fulfill team's mission
* Ability to learn and share knowledge (develop best practices in a changing environment)
* Familiarity or high level technical knowledge of the products used in the broadcast, OTT and consumer industry is highly desirable
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Dolby is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends on the combined skills and talents of all our employees. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
About Dolby Laboratories
Dolby Laboratories, Inc. (often shortened to Dolby Labs) is a company specializing in audio noise reduction and audio encoding/compression.