If you thrive on solving challenges and love learning about the latest innovative technologies, Teradyne is the place for you. We are the test experts behind many of today's electronics products - smartphones, tablets, gaming systems, automotive electronics, computers and more. Teradyne is looking for talented people, who share our passion and drive, to join our team.
As a Field Applications Team Leader your primary mission will be:
* Ultimate mission is to win / protect account share for Teradyne solutions * Successful execution of assigned projects in region/account * Understand the account strategy and how their work is aligned to it * Tactical and implementation: Lead and manage highly motivated and skilled team of application engineers (Capability development). Integrate all technical resources needed for project success.
Single accountability and ownership for complete solution.
* Successful execution of assigned projects in region/account * Understand and aligned with all assigned project plan. Ensure we have the right resources aligned with the plan * Execute against agreed project activities * Execute against assigned support activities * Active risk and escalation management
Understand the strategy and how their work is aligned to it
* Develop relationship with customer (as defined in project plan; focus on technical lead)
Lead and manage highly motivated and skilled team of application engineers (Capability development).
* Manage / assess / develop team members * Develop needed skills * Integrate all technical resources needed for project success. (e.g. ADC, oversees support teams) * Train and ensure compliance with policies and best practices within team
* Execution metrics for assigned projects * Execute against agreed on metrics
* BS degree * Project management or supervisor role experience * Prefer knowledge of ETS software
Learn more about Teradyne, our team and why we are the global leader in the ATE Industry!
Teradyne is a leading supplier of automation equipment for test and industrial applications. Teradyne Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) is used to test semiconductors, wireless products, data storage and complex electronic systems, which serve consumer, communications, industrial and government customers. Our Industrial Automation products include collaborative robots, autonomous mobile robots and sensing and simulation software, used by global manufacturing and industrial customers to improve quality and increase manufacturing efficiency. In 2018, Teradyne had revenue of $2.1 billion and currently employs approximately 4,900 people worldwide.
Our stock is listed on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol TER.
Teradyne is a supplier of automation equipment for test and industrial applications.