Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Germantown, MD
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
* Managing website projects
* Gathering project specs and developing charters; setting objectives and criteria for success
* Consulting / educating to meet client needs
* Drawing up cost estimates and setting project budgets
* Monitoring risks, troubleshooting project issues - Maintaining adherence to Section 508 accessibility, plain-language needs and other federal requirements for government websites
* Writing, editing and coding web content
* Analyzing site statistics, feedback widget results, surveys and other usability studies
* Specializing in web governance, serving as the facilitator for a key governance team and fulfilling consultation and advisory needs.