Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Germantown, MD
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of applications, web site support and digital related projects for a large federal agency; and
responsible to improve organizational performance and achieve program goals by developing and executing end-to-end project managements. You will also
coach all projects managers to deliver on time and on budget.
* Management of EM budget systems.
* Work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle on engineering solutions for new system roll-outs, major/minor enhancements, and/or ongoing maintenance of existing applications.
* Identify and assess complex problems and create solutions that require in-depth evaluation of variable factors that are implemented by the team.
* Work with the client to gather requirements and develop proofs of concept for new technologies/solutions and suggest business process improvisation to reduce complexity in custom application(s).
* Supervise a team to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications.
* Monitor the performance of project team members, and provide and document performance feedback.
* Conduct project and issue management (status reporting, issue reporting, ETC/budget reporting) for assigned scope of work, and make decisions that impact the team through regular consultation with senior management.
* Execute the strategic direction set by senior client leadership.