Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The Security Specialist responsibilities include:
* Work in a team environment and must have proven technical ability in LAN/WAN design and implementation as well as a understanding of TCP/IP and routing protocols
* Attention to detail is required in working with other team members and managing complex changes to the customer's network
* Security audits, assessments, design, implementation and configuration
* Works with project managers, business analysts and contractors on security solution to address customer security requirements
* Researches and provides information and security relates solutions
* Performs software evaluation and testing of new existing security solution
* Functions as a third level support resource on Network Products and problems that are in use
* Must be able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in profession manner
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.