This role can be performed anywhere within the United States.
The Buildings & Infrastructure (B&I) Line of Business is a global network of approximately 11,500 employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client's local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
This position will be responsible for assisting in the development and execution of cybersecurity technology solutions for Jacobs Buildings, Infrastructure, and Advanced Facilities (BIAF) to include governance, risk, and compliance, Department of Defense Risk Management Framework specification development, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) SP 800-82R2 and NIST 800-53R5 policy development and consulting across the BIAF global community. Primary focus will be Jacobs BIAF Department of Defense clients to include US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), Navy Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC), and Air Force Civil Engineering Center (AFCEC). Other clients include DOT, DHS, TSA, FTA, FAA, and various federal agencies.
This position will provide technical cybersecurity design guidance with minimal direction and collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders as needed. Jacobs BIAF performs cybersecurity services for industrial control systems, building automation systems, transportation control systems, aviation control systems, and other various Federal Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystems. This is not an Information Technology (IT) position.
Minimum qualifications include:
* Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline, cybersecurity, information systems, computer science or related field
* Cybersecurity certification as Certified Information Systems Security Professional CISSP), Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP) or related cybersecurity certification
* 5 years minimum experience working in the cybersecurity field which may include governance, risk, and compliance, penetration testing, design and architecture, security operations center, client consulting or other related cybersecurity experience.
* United States Citizenship.
Other desired qualifications include:
* Ability to perform automated vulnerability assessments on an as needed basis.
* Support project teams to achieve client expectations for quality, schedule and budget.
* Participate in project decisions regarding technical approaches, cost and scheduling performance.
* Mentor staff associates within selected technology area and supervises and reviews the work of others.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Must be able to work in a team-oriented environment with multiple disciplines to include, but not limited to electrical engineers, civil engineers, architects, mechanical engineers, and project managers.
Our diverse set of clients and projects allows us to prepare people for new opportunities and challenges on and ongoing basis. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Jacobs Engineering is a provider of technical, consulting, and scientific services for the government and private sector.