Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time, so you can change how people work and live.
As a designer and illustrator, you know what it takes to communicate a message through visual language. If you are passionate about creating the connective fabric that ties our services to the solutions we provide for clients, we'd like to meet you.
* Support conceptual thinking to create world-class digital services across multiple platforms, smartly bringing together user needs, business goals and technical realities
* Contributes to sound UX concepts, including the definition of customer needs, task analysis, and the creation of personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flows and use cases
* Create digital brand and identity assets as required by the project
* Translate concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity despite system complexity
* Contribute to the Visual Interface Design through personas, storyboards, scenarios, mood boards, iconography, photography and illustrations
* Give data meaning through information visualization
* Create light weighed style guides and brand guidelines to supplement prototypes for our implementation partners
* Contribute to the communication of research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
* Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented
* Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, program management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers
* Participate in and contribute to Project Debriefs
* Seek out opportunities for self-development
* Effectively manage administration such as time reporting, expense submission etc.
* Engage with and work within changing multi-disciplinary teams
* Develop and maintain open honest and trusting relationships
* Continually strive to exceed client expectations
* Communicate in a clear, consistent and transparent manner