What you'll be doing...
The position will support multiple Federal customers in the acquisition, implementation, and ongoing care of the customer. Primarily responsible for post-sale implementation management and overall customer relationship and satisfaction. Will work with pre-sale teams to fully understand customer requirements, and provide material support of procurement activities.
* Providing direction to third party vendors, customers, technical staff, and Verizon team members on site level installation activities.
* Monitoring KPIs across several technologies and implementing action plans when needed.
* Serving as an escalation point of contact for all service related matters to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Leading efforts to escalate across internal groups to resolve issues impacting customer service.
* Identify and drive the resolution of resolving business problems and escalated issues by working closely within and across teams.
* Supervising a client services team including planning work, coaching and development.
* Ensuring team compliance with existing agreements, policies and reporting requirements
What we're looking for...
You enjoy solving complex problems. You can skillfully defuse the situation, isolate the core issue and address the customer concerns. You have a knack for providing professional and clear answers to customer requests. You are energized by the challenge of identifying new opportunities.
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Three or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* ITIL v3 Certification, or will obtain certification within sixmonths of your start date.
* Worked in a client facing role and resolved operational problems.
* Managed and negotiated with internal and external organizations.
* Willingness to be on call for after hours support as needed.
* Experience with direct customer and vendor management.
* Experience in a client facing role and resolved operational problems.
* Experience in Customer Solutions Support.
* Experience in Solution Implementation.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.