Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC/Arlington, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
As a designer and illustrator, you know what it takes to communicate a message through visual language. If you are passionate about creating the connective fabric that ties our services to the solutions we provide for clients, we'd like to meet you.
* Support conceptual thinking to create world-class digital services across multiple platforms, smartly bringing together user needs, business goals and technical realities
* Contributes to sound UX concepts, including the definition of customer needs, task analysis, and the creation of personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flows and use cases
* Create digital brand and identity assets as required by the project
* Translate concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity despite system complexity
* Contribute to the Visual Interface Design through personas, storyboards, scenarios, mood boards, iconography, photography and illustrations
* Give data meaning through information visualization
* Create light weighed style guides and brand guidelines to supplement prototypes for our implementation partners
* Contribute to the communication of research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
* Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented
* Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, program management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers
* Participate in and contribute to Project Debriefs
* Seek out opportunities for self-development
* Effectively manage administration such as time reporting, expense submission etc.
* Engage with and work within changing multi-disciplinary teams
* Develop and maintain open honest and trusting relationships
* Continually strive to exceed client expectations
* Communicate in a clear, consistent and transparent manner
* Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment & materials provided