The Testing & Implementation team is responsible for the planning, coordination and execution of end-to-end testing and implementation activity across multiple concurrent projects and the timely identification and remediation of risks therein. The role operates as a member of small team which forms part of a larger group responsible for delivery of a key enterprise initiative.
* Extensive (5+ years) of Testing (CIT, SIT, UAT) planning and coordination experience.
* Extensive (5+ years) hands on program/project/release management experience, ideally at Bank of America.
* Thorough knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and commensurate experience with Bank of America manifestations thereof including DAIC, DEBD and Agile.
* Skilled in the development and execution of robust end to end test plans and scripts.
* Exemplary leadership, coordination and organizational skills.
* Demonstrated track record of ability to establish effective working relationships with stakeholders across multiple lines of business in both technical and business roles in a matrixed program team environment.
* Ability to thrive working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
* Aptitude for painstaking attention to detail.
* Demonstrates commitment to excellence by anticipating needs, identifying and mitigating risks and minimizing potential problems.
* Able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced occasionally ambiguous environment and prioritize workload appropriately.
* Expert skills and experience with typical office tools including MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, VISIO.
* Skilled in the use of SharePoint, Jira, Rally.
* Strong organizational skills with attention to detail, the ability to prioritize requests and workload accordingly, and meet deadlines.
* Periodic evening and weekend work will be required.
* Periodic domestic travel will be required.
Posting Date: 06/21/2019
Location: Jersey City, NJ, 101 HUDSON ST (NJ2101), Charlotte, NC, 525 N TRYON ST (NC1023), Richmond, VA, VILLA PARK OPS CENTER BLDG C, 8001 VILLA PARK DR, - United States
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift