Ernst & Young
The AI@EY Team is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer with a background in machine learning (ML) and deep learning (DL) technologies to help design and build cutting edge AI solutions. The AI@EY Team is creating innovative AI technology and products that will transform EY and our clients. The successful candidate will be part of a team building innovative AI solutions that rely on AI and ML techniques including but not limited to natural language processing, computer vision, deep learning, and machine learning.
The AI@EY Team is creating a model for how AI can reinvent large companies, and industries. Through EY's network of more than 250,000 professionals working in every sector, we have an opportunity to offer AI products and services that transform how business is done in all types of enterprises and to realize the vision of building a better working world.
Essential Functions of the Job:
* Design and implement scalable ML and DL systems, products, and solutions.
* Collaborate with engineering and DevOps teams to build and deliver systems that can be deployed both in the cloud and on premise, e.g., using Azure, Docker, and Kubernetes.
* Build deep learning-based products on CPUs and GPUs, leveraging latest deep learning and machine learning libraries.
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
* A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with the ambition and passion to change the world using AI.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
* Strong mathematics and algorithms background/skills
* Strong software engineering skills
* Experience working as a back end engineer in Java / Python / C / C++ or C# or equivalent
* Some experience with modern software development including Cloud, DevOps, NoSql, and CI/CD.
* Understand the fundamentals of deep learning, and machine learning, e.g., over-fitting, IID data.
* Good understanding of standard machine learning and deep learning techniques
* Experience building AI systems using one of TensorFlow, PyTorch, MXNet, Theano, Caffe, and other open source frameworks. Solid understanding of underlying techniques in deep learning to build for scalability, and efficiency.
* Experience building machine learning products.
* Experience building scalable machine learning and deep learning systems.
* Expected to be self-driven and motivated, lead and act independently to deliver; support will be provided from an experienced AI Leader as required and requested
* Manages, coaches, mentors and supports less experienced team members as required
* International and domestic travel may be required. Reasonable extension of the working day should be expected commensurate with the needs to fulfil the obligations of the role
* Bachelors in Computer Science, or other quantitative field.
* 5+ years of wide and deep technology experience at large web scale product companies with significant experience in interacting with senior leaders and global C-level management
* 2+ years working as a backend software engineer in an agile environment with Java, Python, C, C++, or C# or equivalent
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young (doing business as EY) is a multinational professional services company.