Vlocity, a Forbes Cloud 100 company and strategic Salesforce ISV, delivers industry-specific cloud and mobile software that embed digital, omnichannel processes for customer-centric industries. Built in partnership with Salesforce, the global leader in CRM, Vlocity is one of Salesforce's fastest growing partners. Vlocity Industry Cloud Apps embed industry-specific functionality, best practices and business processes for the Communications & Media, Insurance & Financial Services, Health, Energy & Utilities, and Government industries. Vlocity enables companies to achieve faster business agility and time to value from the cloud across digital and traditional channels. Click here to learn more about Vlocity.
The Vlocity CPQ & Product Model Architect's goal (within Expert Services) is to help customers and SIs perform architecture & design reviews, make recommendations for improvements and share industry best practices for a well performing and scalable solution. This type of Expert Services is normally performed via a series of planned workshops with specific objectives and outcomes.
In order to succeed in this role, it's crucial for you to start from strong foundation of both industry expertise and technology. This foundation includes an acknowledgement that the keys to every successful CPQ implementation are a sales catalog that enhances the end-user experience across all channels, a technical catalog that addresses the needs of provisioning, billing and fulfilment systems - and alignment between the two.
We are looking to expand our Expert Services team by hiring talented, enthusiastic and passionate CPQ & Product Model Architects.
* 5+ years' extensive experience in the Telecommunications or Energy industries supporting successful B2B or B2C digital transformations
* You'll have 5+ years' experience of working on implementation teams throughout the project lifecycle, ideally using Agile development techniques
* You'll have a proven track record of successful architect/design on customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM implementations. Performing design review and making recommendations is key
* You'll be a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies such as Vlocity and/or Salesforce, and eager to break new ground
* You'll have excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers or delivering a functional demo
* Passionate about being hands on to demonstrate competence in Vlocity's CPQ and Product Modeling capabilities upon training completion
* Enjoy solving challenging problems
* You'll have the vision to help our company grow to the next level
* Deep product modelling skills and understanding of how catalogs need to be constructed to simplify the sales experience
* CPQ design improvements skills to produce optimal order capture flows while collaborating closely with other teams
* Product catalog and CPQ solutions (e.g. Apttus, Siebel, Steelbrick, NetCracker, Amdocs, etc)
* Ability to conduct design reviews, make recommendations for improvements and ability to follow-up for customer success
* Salesforce platform skills
Desired Certifications / Qualifications
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business or a related field
* Salesforce certifications such as Administration, Developer, Cloud, etc.
* TM Forum (SID, eTOM) knowledgeable
Vlocity welcomes all. In our journey as a company -- and as individual Vlociters -- we recognize that our diversity is our strength. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including our decisions to recruit, hire, promote, transfer, discipline, or separate are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We provide accommodation for our Vlociters with disabilities both seen and unseen in the spirit and letter of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Vlocity is a technology company which delivers industry-specific cloud and mobile software that embed digital, omnichannel processes for customer-centric industries.