SAIC seeks an Expert Enterprise Architect to support NGA in migrating to a cloud-based environment characterized by platform, infrastructure, data, and application services that will serve a wide spectrum of customers and users in the global GEOINT Enterprise (GGE). The Expert Enterprise Architect provides strategic oversight and planning of the GEOINT Enterprise Architecture (GEA).
Assist in directing architects in the development, maintenance, and documentation of the GEA, ensuring alignment to NGA Strategy and CONOPs; provide technical leadership enabling NGA to make informed, data-driven decisions and trade-offs between competing demands; and oversee and coordinate the work of Senior-, Mid-, and Junior-level Enterprise Architects.
* Must have a current/active TS/SCI and be willing and able to pass a CI polygraph
* Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
* Minimum of 18 years of working experience in government or industry, such as Enterprise Architecture, Solution Architecture, Data Architecture, Department of Defense Architecture Framework and the Intelligence Community's Program Architecture Guidance.
* Experience with Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages
* Federated Enterprise Architect Certifications: Certified Enterprise Architect
* National Defense University, College of Information and Cyberspace, Enterprise Architecture Certification
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability