Requisition ID: 208290
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
At SAP SuccessFactors we have started a Human Revolution. Using the latest technology, we are unlocking human potential and transforming our customer's workforces in ways they never imagined. We are digitally transforming their businesses into the next generation of intelligent enterprises. Because people are at the heart of every business transformation and people are the heart of our business. The SAP SuccessFactors product suite spans core human resources and payroll, analytics-based hiring and customized onboarding, continuous performance management, intelligent succession and more. We operate the largest HCM Cloud in the world, supporting over 120 million users with over a billion transactions for customers across 26 industries in over 90 countries. Our co-located agile teams have end-to-end ownership of product, design, development, release, user assistance, and cloud operations capabilities. We are looking for the best talent to join our team and deliver continuous innovations in the cloud, while bringing purpose to their lives and more meaning to their work. Join us today and become a part of the Human Revolution.
About SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Team:
Talent Acquisition is one of the most impactful process of HR to a business - and getting the right people in the organization has a dramatic, measurable impact on business performance. SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting and Onboarding helps you source, engage, hire, and onboard the world's best talent. Unlike other approaches, we provide a comprehensive yet, simple solution that provides guidance to everyone, at every step.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting and Onboarding is a multi-tenant SaaS cloud offering. It is a multi-layered Java/JEE application that offers both desktop and mobile solution (iOS) users.
We are seeking Cloud Performance Engineers to join SuccessFactors Recruiting and Onboarding Product Portfolio team and to help drive execution of performance investigations, cloud readiness and strategies, scalability testing and tooling. The Performance Engineer ensures technology-appropriate performance risk management. You will also ensure that performance and stability strategies for cloud are executed and continuously improved upon.
We are looking for talented team players who have a holistic understanding of applications in runtime from both a development and operations perspective. You possess strong technical and tooling experience and expertise. You will live in all tiers of application runtime to investigate, analyze, diagnose, load test, and improve performance across the various tiers of applications. You will also engage cross organizationally with Engineering, Operations, and Support.
* Continuously investigate present state of performance readiness for public cloud and propose ways to improve
* Execute plans and drive solutions to test, detect, diagnose, and manage our performance in terms of application responsiveness and system scalability.
* Manage and maintain performance baselines for applications and environments to support capacity planning and performance management
* Contribute to performance requirement specification and testing strategy discussions with architecture, application development, and infrastructure
* Drive data toward improving Performance & Capacity Requirements
* Develop and execute workload models & target schedule level adherences
* Develop and execute performance test plans across all landscapes from Development to Production.
* Work with solution architects & tech leads to develop solutions and architectures which are well positioned to meet performance and scalability goals
* Ability to drive performance engineering and testing strategies on a full life cycle basis from initiation through deployment
* Typical focus would be on a specific line of business (LOB) but ability to understand cross LOB and infrastructure implications is required
* Review all performance test results ensuring accuracy, clarity, and completeness
* Develop, publish and socialize service performance reviews, strategies and goals
Required Experience and Skills:
* Minimum of 7 years of experience in performance engineering & load testing
* Understanding of UI, Databases, and JAVA performance techniques
* Experiences of support large enterprise customers in public cloud is a big plus
* Strong background implementing and/or using industry standard performance testing, load test, and automation tools, such as Load Runner.
* Strong coding skills in Java with rich development experiences by building applications in the cloud
* Must command a thorough understanding of how to identify shortfalls in hardware resources (CPU, disk IO, memory, and network) for Linux, Windows
* Must command an understanding of fundamental performance benchmarking concepts that automation tools must address. This includes throughput control, virtual versus real users, API consumption rates, request-reply response times versus async messaging latency, accuracy of measurement, and session concurrency
* Ability to learn new technologies, analytical mindset, problem solving skills, eye for detail and team player attitude
* Strong background in one or more of the following: application development, database, SOA and/or middleware
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.