Job ID 00000122219 Date posted 06/24/2019 Location Bellevue, Washington Company The Boeing Company
Integrates security technical controls for multiple projects/products with defined requirements. Defines security product specifications and intrusion/data loss techniques. Analyzes network security design. Designs, integrates and configures controls. Monitors network and host-based security alerting systems and event logs. Performs initial event/loss assessment and validation.
The Boeing Company is looking for an experienced Cybersecurity Endpoint Controls Specialist to join our Endpoint Controls Team in Bellevue, WA.
* Work with the Endpoint Controls team through the full lifecycle of security systems and application management on Windows, Linux, and Mac platforms.
* Design, implement, and support information security protection solutions for endpoints.
* Collect and analyze data and metrics to assess risks.
* Evaluate emerging technologies
* Support endpoint protection projects to implement new technology solutions.
* Perform threat analysis and review threat models
* Understand security requirements and support processes for endpoints
* Maintain understanding of endpoint security capabilities, technologies, and strategy.
* Analyze and respond to end user reported endpoint protection usability issues.
* Perform additional duties as assigned
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
This job is eligible for a referral bonus in the amount of $1,500 US dollars (USD) for Boeing Employees.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
* This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a "US Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R.§120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylum
* 5+ years of cyber security experience
* Information Security and/or IT Product management experience
* Familiarity with software development lifecycle and enterprise security best practices
* Awareness of and willingness to learn standardized information security processes.
* Strong communication skills to support collaboration with customers, computing architects, other IT organizations, and suppliers.
* Highly motivated individual and a proactive learner.
* Ability to analyze endpoint, network and application logs
Desired Qualifications (Preferred) Skill/Experiences:
* Information Security experience.
* Threat modeling experience.
* Technical and/or security certification certifications
* Understanding of security best practices, threats, and mitigating techniques
* Strong analytical, and integration skills
Technical Bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' of related work experience or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four-year degree or greater in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.