Adobe Spark is seeking an Experience Designer to create a stunning visual system that empowers expression across the products that supports the next generation of communicators. Your design work will impact the way every story is told in Spark, and create lasting impressions for millions of customers. You are an experienced designer who always has your sleeves rolled up. You have a demonstrated portfolio which contains a strategic and thoughtful approach to brand identity and or packaging, a range of stylistic approaches, motion that moves, and a deep obsession for great typography and grids throughout your work. You will be working alongside the best and brightest product minds to shape the visuals that help people's stories stand out in the wild.
What you'll do
* Partner with product teams to deliver amazing creative that will shape the expression of content and inform what customers are able to create across Spark's award winning apps.
* Craft beautiful layouts, typographic expression, motion variations, and stunning visual styles that take cues from contemporary design, and maintain relevance over time.
* Identify social media design trends, patterns and behaviors to communicate and champion relevant social-first approaches for content.
* Empower your fellow collaborators (designers and developers) with detailed guidelines of your design proposals.
* Harness the constraints of the products to embolden your design solutions.
* Evolve the system of design ingredients (shapes, colors and fonts) across the products.
What you need to succeed
* A stunning online portfolio which showcases your work and attention to detail
* 5+ years experience as a designer working on digital experiences
* Proven visual and interaction design sensibilities across mobile, tablet and web
* An obsession with perfecting visuals from designing unique experiences for small form factors to the patterns, controls and transitions that complete a visual identity
* Excellent communication skills, desire to partner with teammates in the office, experience with agile/lean processes
* A good sense of humor!
Our mission is to give a voice to the next generation of visual communicators. We're talking teachers, students, non-profits, small businesses, digital marketers, bloggers, office workers and individuals who want to create flyers, social graphics, videos, presentations, web pages, and much more. These everyday-users want professional-looking results to stand out and engage with their audiences but don't have time to learn professional design products. Learn more at https://spark.adobe.com/
You must have an online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating strong visual design skills and innovative work to be considered for this position.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a software company developing digital marketing and media solutions.