ABOUT Bottle Rocket:
Bottle Rocket has been a thought leader at the intersection of transformative technology and business innovation since our inception in 2008. Headquartered in Dallas, we design and develop experiences for the Connected Customer that produce undeniable value for many of the world's most distinguished brands. Our more than 450 award-winning experiences have set new standards in connecting people to what they want and are transforming how our clients compete and win in the marketplace. Bottle Rocket is a strategic partner within the world-wide WPP integrated communications network.
ABOUT working for Bottle Rocket:
Bottle Rocket is a rapidly growing mobile development company at the forefront of app revolution. Our team is comprised of mature, self-motivated professionals who bring passion to their craft. We do what it takes to get the job done, but never stop trying to improve ourselves and our services. By day, we sweat the details and build awesome mobile experiences - and our passion doesn't end there. After hours, we're those people standing in line for the latest games and technology. Bottle Rocket not only exceeds standards - we set new ones (and have fun while doing it).
We take pride in our employees and their future. We have repeatedly been named the Dallas Business Journal's Best Places to Work, The Dallas Morning News Top 100 Places to Work, and the Inc. 500. Our work has won an unprecedented number of Apple Hall of Fame awards.
We have even been featured on Forbes America's Most Promising Companies List. And our Founder and CEO was named Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year for our region.
Bottle Rocket will never stop pushing the limits of mobile design, information architecture, and capabilities of the platforms we embrace. We love embracing the impossible in game development, TV Everywhere, enterprise, commerce, publishing, and more. With tens of millions of users interacting with our work every day, Bottle Rocket's future promises continued growth of both our capacity and capabilities in all areas of our business. We focus on tough problems, improving our work, and creating project plans to release the next award-winning app. If you are passionate about what you do and having fun while doing it, Bottle Rocket may be the place for you.
For more information about our craft, visit bottlerocketstudios.com.
ABOUT This Position:
As an Experience Design Strategist, you will be responsible for the vision of a project. You will rally both the client and the Bottle Rocket team behind that vision. The vision supports the client's business goals combined with the user's wants and needs. You will employ a design thinking approach.
Curiosity, creativity, empathy, humility, restlessness, and common sense will serve you well. The ability to challenge, inspire, collaborate, invent, and ask why will be crucial to your success.
* Lead client discovery sessions and tease out the business drivers, brand equities and user insights that will shape remarkable products.
* Based on this discovery and other research, create a persona-based product vision, mission statement and user journeys.
* Design digital experiences beginning with low-fidelity concepts and iterating to high-fidelity end products, maintaining a vision for the product throughout the process, and always keeping the customer's needs at the forefront.
* Balance high-level thought with the detail of specifications.
* Client-facing and experienced in relationship building
* Awareness and understanding of business strategy, digital strategy and brand strategy
* Experience in requirements gathering, including features, functionality and content
* Experience in crafting vision and mission briefs
* Experience in crafting creative briefs and RFP responses
* Experience in sharing a vision with clients and team members
* Prefer a collaborative and open work style
* Background in creative design, information architecture, interaction design or experience design
* Experience in both large and small workplaces
* Experience in consultant strategy
* High-level understanding of CMS, feeds, APIs and publishing tools
* Experience with product service mapping and ecosystem modeling
* Being a fully digital person
* Being a maker
* Being an information junkie
* Being restless with the status quo, and always willing to push for better products and a better Bottle Rocket