Job title: Exercise Designer
Location: Camp Pendleton/CA
About Us: RTL Networks, Inc. is a rapidly-growing company primarily focused on providing information technology (IT) support services and personnel to a variety of commercial and government customers for long term contracts. By providing a wide array of professional services and products, we help our customers leverage technology and operate with total confidence in the predictability, security and reliability of their technology resources in order to meet business objectives.
Job Purpose or Summary:
Provide SME services to I MEF G-3/5 OPERATIONS AND PLANS SECTION to support analysis of I MEFs capacity to provide forces, develop practical sourcing solutions and provide SME service and guidance in the management of force generation of I MEF forces in support of a validated Request For Forces/Capabilities/Assistance (RFF/RFC/RFA) from Headquarters Marine Corps (HQMC).
Essential Job Duties:
* Adhere to and evaluate the I MEF exercise planning process, per the I MEF MAGTF Development Program.
* Assist in the planning of I MEF exercises and Bilateral/Multilateral events, coordinate exercise/event support, and support the collation of after-action reports, all with a focus on improving force readiness for operations and deployments.
* Incorporate Operations Plan/Contingency Plan (OPLAN/CONPLAN) requirements and/or theater/service specific priorities/objectives into each exercise/event to provide continuity to I MEF within this area of expertise.
* Develop and deliver information briefs and papers, as required, to inform I MEF senior leaders on the status of ongoing exercises/events.
* Understand exercise design, to include the intricacies of theater Security Cooperation, in order to support all elements of the I MEF MAGTF, and optimize coalition interoperability by applying that understanding to developing bi-lateral and multi-lateral exercises pursuant to the I MEF engagement strategy and readiness requirements.
* Develop and deliver various staff products in support of exercises/events, to include: scoping, information, and decision briefs; in-progress reviews; papers to support exercise/event design; training objectives (in collaboration with I MEF MAGTF Development Cell); exercise/event agreements; scenario development briefs; exercise control design briefs; Intelligence, Operations, Fires, Targeting processes; and support to training and readiness analysis in accordance with standing MEF Mission Essential Task Lists.
* Coordinate with relevant higher, adjacent, and coalition force planners and analysts in support of any given I MEF exercise/event.
* Support internal I MEF exercise/event assessment; coordinate the design and implementation of exercise storylines, vignettes, and Master Scenario Events Lists; and manage dynamic scripting during the exercise to ensure all training objectives are met.
* Conduct ongoing technical data and logistical analysis during exercise life cycles, in order to leverage good practices in support of OPLAN/CONPLAN, and theater/service specific objectives.
* Develop exercise control recommendations which give I MEF the ability to plan and execute MEF/MEF (Forward)-level exercises without support from external exercise design and control organizations.
* Experience in the Marine Corps serving at the MEF MAGTF level
* Experience with the Marine Corps Planning Process or Military Decision Making Process
* Familiarity with planning unit exercises
Applicant selected for this position must be able to obtain and/or maintain a security clearance or access.
U.S. Citizenship required.
Chosen applicants will be required to pass pre-employment drug screening and a criminal background check.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity