How do you protect against those with bad intentions? You create innovative technical processing solutions and collaborate with some of the finest talent in the IT field. Whether you're an Information Systems Technologist or an Encryption Strategy Expert, at Raytheon you'll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you'll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life balance. If you're ready to take on today's big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon.
* America's Best Large Employers by Forbes
* Career & Development Opportunities
* Entry, Mid, Senior
Back to Job Navigation (Overview)
Raytheon Global Headquarters is looking to fill an IT Executive Support Technologist position.
Provide comprehensive technical support and training for PC hardware and software, smartphones, tablets, and other devices used by Raytheon's executives and their admins.
The executive support technician delivers the highest level of service, providing immediate responsiveness to requests and issues and is available outside of standard business hours as necessary. The executive technician is also required to provide support at Raytheon off-site events, with travel up to 4 or 5 times a year as needed.
This position is based in Waltham, MA supporting both the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and their admins.
* Provide all computer desktop/laptop support to designated executives to include:
* Configuration of all executive/admin computer systems
* Configuration and setup of printers/faxes/mobile devices (Blackberry, iOS etc)
* Configuration, setup, and maintenance of all software and hardware systems
* Provide and coordinate remote event support as required by the executive(s) or Executive Support Manager. Some travel will be required.
* Provide all computer desktop/laptop support at SLT member's home offices
* Provide software upgrades/updates as appropriate on all computer systems.
* Stay abreast of new and emerging technologies to improve executive productivity by:
* Testing, evaluating, and recommending new products to enhance productivity and efficiency of the executive computing environment
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of experience and schooling in lieu of degree.
* Ability to work in a dynamic, corporate environment
* PC support and technical familiarity with LAN/WLAN networks
* Experience supporting Outlook and iOS
* Strong communication skills
* Excellent customer service, positive attitude, and a willingness to take initiative
* Willingness and ability to travel up to 4 weeks a year, both domestically and internationally
* This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline or equivalent combination of experience and schooling in lieu of degree.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Company, with 2017 sales of $25 billion and 64,000 employees, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. With a history of innovation spanning 96 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration, C5I(TM) products and services, sensing, effects, and mission support for customers in more than 80 countries. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Mass. Visit us at www.raytheon.com and follow us on Twitter @Raytheon.
None / Not Required
Computer/Management Information Systems
Type Of Job
MA - Waltham
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.