Executive Support Administrator
The IT Service Desk is the central point of contact for all IT related incidents and service requests. The role of the executive support administrator is to provide second and third line support for all staff at the Las Colinas campus with a focus on executives. The role is responsible for resolving support requests as well as meeting customer satisfaction and continuous service delivery demands. IT Support staff work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment which provides services over the phone, through e-mail, IM, and in person (for walk-in customers).
* Must have MAC experience
* To diagnose and resolve software, hardware, and network incidents for workstations and AV equipment, including operating systems (Windows and Mac) and across a range of software applications.
* Maintain and set up conference rooms to ensure IT and Audio/Video equipment operates properly.
* Test software updates to ensure functionality; write instructions and deploy to end users; follow up to troubleshoot issues with upgrades.
* Working with user accounts in Active Directory. Set up network, email, telephone, voicemail, and application accounts. Establish user directories.
* Provide new user orientation to acclimate new employees to the use of the computer system and network.
* To take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible; escalating incidents to other support teams where necessary.
* To accurately record, update and document requests using the IT service desk system.
* To install and configure new IT equipment.
* To resolve incidents and upgrade different types of software and hardware
* To resolve incidents with printers, copiers and scanners
* To maintain a first-class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner.
* Maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organization.
* To be a highly-motivated team player with the skills and ability to manage changing priorities.
* To create, maintain and publish relevant support documentation in order to assist all employees in the quick resolution of their incidents and service requests and enable users to become more self-sufficient.
* Exhibit a flexible approach to working on a rotational basis and provide necessary cover where needed.
Be willing to attend internal training as necessary to keep up to date with the latest technology and internal system processes.
To attend training courses as identified and agreed for appropriate development.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.