East West Bancorp
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a Executive Desktop Support Specialist I. Executive Desktop Support provides prompt and reliable technical assistance to East West Bank's executives for desktops, laptops, printers and other miscellaneous peripheral devices. This includes installation, support and maintenance of all computer software and related hardware. In addition, support for multi-media services such as executive audio/video conferencing events will be required on an as needed basis. Prospective candidates should be able to manage and work with multiple vendors. Attention to detail, stellar customer service and a positive attitude are all prerequisite to the position.
* 7x24 support for executives, possibly by phone after hours
* Quick response time during and after business hours
* Equipment support including, desktop, laptops, printers, scanners and cell phones including the administration of video conferencing end units
* Administration of video conferencing equipment, infrastructure, and management system
* Meeting and Conference Room Support - Setup and test all required equipment before meeting or conferences (available laptop/desktops, LCD, projector, etc)
* Coordinate with external vendors for augmentation of audio/video services for large or unique events
* Windows OS support, 3rd party packaged software (MS Office, Internet Explorer, Adobe Acrobat, etc.) and banking specific applications
* Knowledge and familiarity with computer security, malware and threat detection/awareness/removal related to supporting end user devices.
* Imaging, replacing and troubleshooting desktops and laptops
* Ability to travel locally to various offices/branches for executive meetings
* Strong skills associated with bridging technical problems that cross functions, understanding cause and effect, and root cause relationships for complex IT issues
* Team player who can work well with and complement other IT staff when identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving any and all types of issues (executive support, network, database, email, cell phones, facilities, etc)
* 3+ years' experience in a desktop support environment
* Executive Desktop Support experience
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
About East West Bancorp
East West Bancorp is a bank holding company.