Range Resources Corporation
The ETRM Systems Analyst is the primary Information Technology (IT) resource responsible for the analysis, design, and configuration of Range's Energy Trading Risk Management application (ETRM), Allegro. The analyst will provide front-line support and problem analysis as well as evaluate, design, document, and configure the ETRM system to support changes to Range's business practices and advancement of application functionality.
This role is the primary liaison between IT and the Gas Marketing business unit. As such, the Analyst will be responsible for analyzing and recommending changes to Marketing systems based on a thorough understanding of Range's business practices and technical capabilities.
Additionally, the Analyst will be responsible for implementing changes to the Allegro ETRM system and coordinating end user testing efforts. The Analyst will provide end user support including response to support requests, system outages, and providing end user training as needed. This position is expected to meet high standards for customer service and professionalism.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Analyze business processes and document business/technical requirements to support recommendations for process improvement
* Identify improvements to system processes and data flows
* Provide expert level technical support for Allegro ETRM application
* Coordinate solution development with users and internal developers
* Create training materials and provide classroom training for end users as needed
* Coordinate with developers and software vendor to develop system solutions
* Perform ad-hoc data analysis to support user requests and / or to troubleshoot system issues
* Maintain system process documentation related to the Allegro ETRM system
* Develop test cases and coordinate end-user testing
* Follow SOX guidelines for all application support processes
* Perform other job related duties as required or assigned
* Manage the relationship with users of Allegro application
* Support software integration, configuration, upgrades, testing, enhancements and bug fixes
* Coordinate resolution to incidents, service requests, and enhancement requests to resolve production issues
Being courteous, cooperative, and helpful are conditions of employment with Range. Additionally, each item listed below is an essential function of this position.
* Regular and timely attendance
* Deal professionally and respectfully with coworkers, management and others
* Read, comprehend and follow applicable policies, procedures and directions
* Work with others as part of a team to ensure efficient operations and enhanced productivity
* Safeguard confidential information and disclose only to those in "need-to-know" positions
* Safeguard and enhance Range's assets and business interests
* Consistently perform all job duties at an acceptable level
Minimum Education: BS - Computer Information Technology, BS- Management Information Systems, BBA - Business Information Systems OR Related discipline.
Minimum Experience: 5+ years' experience in the ETRM space preferred, development or systems management background and experience preferred; Experience supporting gas marketing applications and familiar with gas marketing processes; Experience with Allegro
Skills: Excellent computer skills including familiarity with MS Office, Visio, MS Project, SSRS and / or Crystal Reports, SSMS, and SQL; Demonstrated analysis, documentation, and application administration skills; Excellent relationship and communication skills, both oral and written; Strong self-motivation, responsiveness, time-management, prioritization and coordination skills; Display disciplines in incident management, problem management, change management, service request and resulting documentation
Additional Skills: Effective planning and follow-up skills, Ability to describe technical issues in non-technical terms, Developing test cases and business process flows, Creating ad-hoc reports, Analyzing, reviewing and recommending program revisions, Conducting data analysis for various project initiatives, Creating training materials for end users, Strong personal interest in providing customer solutions, Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, Strong written, oral, and project management skills, working knowledge of relational databases and client-server concepts, Understanding of project management processes, testing coordination, customer service orientation, Understanding of Analytical Processing concepts (trending, data mining, multidimensional analysis), Understanding of Object Oriented programming concepts, Familiarity with SharePoint (lists, workflows, database services, forms)
Equipment/Machinery: Microsoft Office, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft SharePoint, Range Proprietary Systems/Interfaces
Working Conditions: Climate controlled working environment
Physical Requirements: Bending, Carrying up to 20lbs, Data Entry, Filing, Holding up to 20lbs, Lifting up to 20lbs, Pushing and/or Pulling up to 20lbs, Sitting, Sorting, Standing, Typing, Vision, Walking, Writing (by hand)
Travel Requirements Yes, up to 10% Position Type Full Time
About Range Resources Corporation
Range Resources Corporation (NYSE: RRC) is an independent natural gas exploration and production company. Recognized as the pioneer of the Marcellus Shale.