Oak Street Health is a rapidly growing company of primary care centers for adults on Medicare in medically-underserved communities where there is little to no quality healthcare. Oak Street's care is based on an entirely new model that is based on value for its patients, not on volume of services. The company is accountable for its patients' health, spending more than twice as long with its patients and taking on the risks and costs of their care. For more information, visit http://www.oakstreethealth.com.
The ETL Developer will work with cross functional IT teams and the business to provide technology and business data solutions. The role will be responsible for developing and supporting scalable data warehousing solutions and expected to work with the latest Microsoft BI tools to create solutions that meet stakeholders' business needs.
* Create stored procedures, SSIS packages, and leverage a variety of other methods to import/translate/manipulate healthcare data
* Understand and work with multiple data sources to meet business rules and support analytical needs
* Participate in development and support of Data Warehouse solutions
* Work with business analysts and stakeholders to understand business needs and develop highly scalable solutions. Make recommendations to help solve problems or improve processes
* Develop cross validation rules to ensure data accuracy
* Meet business requirements of the projects as new data sources are added
* Provide production support of existing ETL processes
* Document steps needed to migrate database objects between various environments including Development, UAT, Staging, and Production
* Provide regular project updates to management as needed
* Proactively Communicate issues, risks, and concerns to management and development team
* Document ETL process thoroughly to allow peers to assist with support as needed
What we're looking for
We're looking for motivated, experienced "position" with:
* Undergraduate degree, preferably in Business, Analytics, or related field
* Experience with ETL tools (SSIS), Microsoft SQL Server Database (MSSQL)
* Knowledge of T-SQL and basic C# for SSIS tasks
* Experience in relational and multi-dimensional databases as well as 2-tier and 3-tier architecture.
* Excellent analytical and program debugging skills
* A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based support environment
* Ability to work independently as well as function as part of a team
* Ability to take ownership of a project and see it from end to end
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Someone who embodies being "Oaky". What it means to be OAKY: * Creating an unmatched patient experience
* Driving clinical excellence
* Taking ownership and driving for results
* Being scrappy
* Radiating positive energy
* Assuming good intentions
Ideal candidate would have exposure working with the following types of data:
* Healthcare Insurance data feeds as either flat files or EDI communications: Eligibility, Claims, Pharmacy Claims, Revenue, etc.
* Healthcare Codes: ICD, CPT, NDC, HCPC, DRG, etc.
* HCC Model, STARS Measures and HEDIS Metrics
* Clinic Utilization Management Analytics
Why Oak Street?
Oak Street Health offers our coworkers advantages that can't be found in other clinical workplaces, including:
* The opportunity to be part of a hyper-growth company, focused on changing the future of healthcare.
* Paid vacation/sick time, retirement options, as well as health, vision and dental benefits
* HQ (the "Treehouse") is located in the heart of downtown Chicago in a bBrand new, beautiful working environment
* High levels of responsibility and rapid advancement
* Supportive and fun culture
* Opportunity to be at the forefront of a revolution in healthcare
Why does Oak Street Health offer all of these benefits? Because we know what it takes to deliver the highest level of care, and our team deserves the best resources to succeed and enjoy their work. In return, we expect the best out of our co-workers.
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all interested readers to apply to oakstreethealth.com/careers
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.