The ETL Developer will work with CardConnect's Information Management (IM) team supporting the Retail enablement project. Developer will work closely with other internal departments and external partners.
* Support the data loading and reporting needs of the Retail integration project
* Proactively identify areas for improvement in data performance, quality, and processing
* Conduct performance tuning where necessary
* Interface cross departmentally to understand the needs and objectives of the business
* May require some off hours support
First Data (NYSE: FDC) is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology, serving approximately six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in more than 100 countries around the world. The company's 22,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world's largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 3,000 transactions per second and $2.4 trillion per year. To learn more about First Data, visit FirstData.com.
* 1-3 Years of SQL experience Sound understanding of ETL processes, relational structures, data movement, and reporting techniques.
* Highly organized; able to work independently and handle multiple tasks, simultaneous projects with aggressive deadlines
* Demonstrated ability to derive solutions with minimal oversight and vague requirements
* Strong analytical thinking skills to solve and model complex business requirements
* Pentaho experience a plus
First Data is an Affirmative Action - Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
First Data provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity/expression), disability, veteran status and military status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, or any other factor that may be protected by law.