Vertical - AI & Analytics - accelerating decision making, improving business processes, enhancing user engagement, reducing costs and driving remarkable growth and profitability. We're working with our clients to convert AI's promise into practice-a framework we call Applied AI.
Title - BI/ETL/DW Delivery Lead
Location - Dallas, TX
Travel - None, work will be 100% Onsite
Project - ETL Data warehousing Project to move a client from a legacy system
* 12-15 years of IT experience in Insurance, Claims, QA, Data, Batch processing and Automation, Responsible for robust delivery, governance and regular cadence * Data testing expertise using BI/ETL, SQL etc.. * Good experience in Test Strategy, Planning and approach, managing Onsite and Offshore model (Global Delivery Management) and good Exposure to multivendor environment * Managed Agile project and experience of handling large programs with size of 20+ team members * Experience in Project Plan, Estimation, Forecasting, Resource planning * Create and publish dashboards to report daily, weekly and monthly progress * Accountable for SLA / OLA compliance, defect management and reporting * Proactively monitor and report progress to plan and act on variance * Customer relationship management. * MBA / Engineering Graduate with relevant industry experience
* Understand the problem statement (RFP/ RFI) by identifying missing information and guide Business development analysts in framing appropriate queries to ferret out the missing information. * Identify relevant stakeholders for the deal. * Own customer presentations by laying the framework and guiding the team to create the content. * Set presales standards and guidelines for the team. * Assist in business process and operational process mapping. * Manage the logistics and coordinate the responses leading to Bid Management in part. * Ensure that bid costs are accurately forecast & managed. * Establish & manage pursuit calendar. * Manage internal governance â€" Solution/delivery/Business approvals and signoffs are taken before submission of proposal To the customer. * Structuring the bid Templates / Formatting & Tools. * Bid resourcing â€" bid team formation by reach out To solutioning, Finance, commercial, delivery.
Solution Design & Articulation:
* Responsible for creation of differentiated solutions that meets the customer requirements. * Assist the Business Development Partner in conducting problem definition/ solution identification workshops for customers. * Detail and articulation of solutions (response to RFPs/ RFIs/ unsolicited bids etc) and ensure completeness of the (in content and in form) same. * Act as a reference point / SME within the Business Development team for at least one Problem Domain and one Service Offering. * Anchor problem definition/ solution identification workshops for deals.
Collateral Management / Thought Leadership:
* Understand market trends and its relevance in order to seed appropriate newer Cognizantâ€™s offerings. * Create and manage marketing collaterals such as Fliers, Statement of Qualifications, case studies etc. * Template Management Ensure compliance of Cognizant brand guidelines. * Prepare, update and maintain the vertical credentials and case studies of completed projects. * Formulate reusable bid components and use collaterals To achieve maximum utilization.
* Discuss and understand the winning themes, SWOT and competitor analysis for the deal and prepare the opportunity overview for smaller deals. * Create and update reusable artefacts. * Assist in creating reusable assets/artefacts to showcase Cognizant expertise in all areas consulting, technology, outsourcing etc.
Client Visit Management:
* Manage client visits for large / complex deals and for new logos.
* Responsible for complete stakeholder management during entire pursuit cycle and maintain relationships with multiple entities within the ecosystem involving, Markets/Pursuit team, Solution design SMEs, Transtion Office, Commercials CoE, Technology Office, Business Consulting, Professional Services, etc Act as a bridge integrating the different stakeholders.
People Management / Team Building:
* Attend relevant training programmes and update business team on emerging trends in domain / technology / sourcing. * Conduct / arrange knowledge sharing sessions for the team. * Participate in talent acquisition activities for team. * Mentor and coach Business Development Analysts and induct new entrants into the team, effectively. * Manage the logistics and coordinate the responses leading to Bid Management in part.
Cognizant is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.