What We Are About:
Are you the type of person who enjoys solving technology problems, finding the solution to the missing piece of information and is someone who never gives up? If so our Illumio support organization is looking for someone like you to join our world class team. We are committed to delivering exceptional support to our ever-growing install base of global customers spanning the Finance, Legal, and SaaS space.
Our Adaptive Segmentation Platform plays a critical role in securing their information, data, and ongoing success so your ability to quickly identify and resolve problems will be key. We are searching for senior support professionals who can demonstrate an ability to think outside of the box whilst working under pressure. Daily you will be working with customers, account teams, and our internal software developers to create solutions that address problems encountered in the field. We can offer you exposure to cutting edge security technology with an exciting company, working alongside like-minded people who enjoy making a difference, sharing their knowledge and experiences, and building something truly great.
What You Will Accomplish:
* As an early member of the support team, you will work with industry leading customers in maintaining Illumio's technology deployments.
* You will be responsible for logging and updating cases, informing customers of the case status and providing solution(s) as they become known, in a professional, timely manner, over the lifetime of the support request.
* Escalation Engineers need to understand customer systems and configurations. Analyze problems/defects and recommend solutions.
* Be able to work closely with external customers, other support engineers, Development, Sales and others as needed, to gain knowledge and provide solutions.
* Ability to set customer expectations appropriately and accurately.
* As this is the first Support position in this geography, the ability to grow with the company as it expands in the region will give great opportunities to the right person.
* Able to travel once per quarter to California HQ.
What You Will Bring:
* Experience as a business systems analyst working with Support and Services functions such as case management, call management, professional services automation, and education services.
* Experience in managing system implementation and process improvement projects.
* A drive to solve practical business problems with client-centric solutions.
* A high attention to detail.
* Strong organizational, problem-solving and systems analysis skills.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience or a willingness to learn Salesforce.com.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Business Administration.
* Enjoy learning new technologies, applications, and systems.
* An enthusiastic self-starter with a commitment to learning, customer empathy, and team communication.
* Salesforce.com certification
Who We Are:
Illumio, the leader in micro-segmentation, prevents the spread of breaches inside data center and cloud environments. Enterprises such as Morgan Stanley, BNP Paribas, Salesforce, and Oracle NetSuite use Illumio to reduce cyber risk and achieve regulatory compliance. The Illumio Adaptive Security Platform® uniquely protects critical information with real-time application dependency and vulnerability mapping coupled with micro-segmentation that works across any data center, public cloud, or hybrid cloud deployment on bare-metal, virtual machines, and containers. For more information, visit www.illumio.com/what-we-do or follow us @Illumio.