Sutro Biopharma, Inc. is looking for energetic and talented individuals to join its multidisciplinary research and development team. You will be working to develop new processes to maximize our technology and enhance our internal and collaborative product development initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
The ERP System Manager will have primary responsibility for the implementation, deployment and support of Sutro's enterprise/manufacturing resource planning system integrating all aspects of business management at Sutro, including accounting, financial planning, manufacturing, materials and logistics. In doing so, the ERP System Manager will work closely with IT, Finance, Manufacturing, Scientists, and third-party contractors. In addition, other skills such as risk assessment and systems integration and development will be utilized in both a systematic and ad-hoc manner.
* Drive implementation of Sutro's ERP/MRP system (Microsoft Dynamics 365)
* Provide system administration, development, and support for end users of Sutro's ERP/MRP system.
* Work with business, scientific, and technical personnel to provide, support, consultation services, and technical hardware/software during implementation and thereafter.
* Work collaboratively with Sutro's teams to build, test, deploy, and maintain software applications using custom and industry common practices throughout multiple environments, ensuring that all systems are designed based on risk analysis impacts from user and system requirements.
* Adhere to software life cycle development (SDLC) of ERP/MRP system.
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or other relevant field required.
* 4+ years of experience successfully implementing various ERP systems.
* Experience successfully implementing MRP systems and an understanding of manufacturing workflows and optimization.
* Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365.
* Extensive SQL search and scripting experience, including report writing.
* Extensive experience with finance and accounting systems, requirements, support, and tools for development and application support.
* Ability to create custom code plug-ins, entities, forms, workflows, business process flows, and web resources.
* Proven data migration track record in enterprise environments.
* Experience working in a cGMP and regulatory compliance environment implementing change control procedures.
Desired additional experience:
* Deploying and managing virtual machine infrastructure in AWS.
* Management of SQL databases including Oracle, Postgres, and SQL Server.
* Database normalization.
* Version control procedures using appropriate industry standard approaches and tools.
* A strong ability to quickly understand the "big picture," identify key issues, and prioritize analysis / output among many competing tasks.
Sutro provides a competitive benefits package that includes a choice of health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401K plan, PTO, and stock options.
Please submit resume for Req. #1915 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit our website at www.sutrobio.com for more information. Local candidate, SF Bay Area, no relocation.
About Sutro Biopharma
Sutro Biopharma designs and develops a patient-centric collaboration tool.